How much should I expext to pay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a water leak coming from the supply to my hot water under the sink. It is leaking on the brass u bend fitting. I have phoned local plumber, and he said £70 to come out and fix it

Is about the right price or is he trying his luck? I dont mind paying it if its the right sort of price but I dont want to be getting ripped off

Thanks

Please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
ok sorry, didnt read the rules

Ill get a few quotes, its just he's the only one who's answered the phone!!

Sorry again

why not post a picture, this being a diy forum you may be able to do it your self, i would also bet its not waht you think since water will always fiond the lowest point, so it will leak from what ever but drip from the lowest point, u bend in your case

Sponsored Links
Most wouldn't charge that much if it was reasonably local, unless a big company with fixed charges.
Pimlico Plumbers rate is £99.87 inc vat per hour, minimum 1 hour.

I`d charge that .......but I`d have to travel from Sussex..to Hertfordshire? :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back