What is a good price to pay for a new comby to be fitted

Bit like the "drainage engineer" who kidded customers that a Carpet Cleaner was a cctv. :eek: ..........on R. Traders.......and I actually met the plonka.........while looking @ houses a few years ago .........guess which one I didn`t buy :LOL: :cool:

Sponsored Links
power flushing is certainly not 'just for the customers'. if done propery it is essential to ensure the boiler funtions correctly for years to come. especially combi's with the tight confines of the calorifier, and more and more boilers being fitted with return filters.

g60bv said:
power flushing is certainly not 'just for the customers'.
Oh. I was going by the following comment:

[url=http://www.gas-news.co.uk/discus/messages/3/209.html?998394771]Tony Glazier (Agile)[/url] said:
Power flushing to me is primarily a show for the customer. There are few situations I see it doing any better that the correct treatment left for the appropriate time using the system boiler and pump or in extreme cases mains water pressure flushing.
Are you saying that Agile is wrong? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Hang on a sec!!!!

networkrail....whats wrong with your current boiler. (not much is my guess)

Lets us know what the problem is and we could save you a few quid.

(possibly) ;)

JohnD said:
Some sort of a grudge here?
Why would anyone have a grudge against our smug, pompous, opinionated, prejudiced, conceited, bigoted, snobbish, self-absorbed, Honourable Member from NW10?

Oh, and his taste in checked shirts is beyond reproach. ;)

kevplumb said:
howay soft stop beating around the bush
This is a family forum Kev, so that's enough of that kind of talk. :evil:

Softus said:
JohnD said:
Some sort of a grudge here?
Why would anyone have a grudge against our smug, pompous, opinionated, prejudiced, conceited, bigoted, snobbish, self-absorbed, Honourable Member from NW10?
Unlike you to mince your words Soft ;)

Knowing you can remember so far back I will refrain from gloating when you err in a post...

No problem Boxbasher, you're like my guardian spelling angel. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back