Full central htg price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Roughly how much should i be quoted for a full htg system with a Vaillant condensing combi. 3 bedroom in Enfield , North London..

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
WHAT

and you only ever gave me half a bacon sarnie you tight auld get ;)

make it 8k and i will drive chris up and be his beeeatch :)

Tea Mr Chris Sir?

See I am great at it

;)

corgiman said:
WHAT

and you only ever gave me half a bacon sarnie you tight auld get ;)

and who tought yer everything you know including girls gobshite

jeez remember that night in brum when i got you sorted wiv a trannie eeeeee how the lads laughed the next mornin

no need to nudge me of the scaffold tho (mind it was only 4 lifts ) :LOL: :LOL: ;)

bacon sarnie, £1900, cadbury creme egg

and

and

the use of the swivel chair

(if you don't know what I am on about, look at the "trade Union" bullet here

Depends on the exact boiler model but a Vailliant Ecotec 30 kW or whatever then £4350.

However thats based on an empty house with no value carpets, old floor boards and 14 days to do it.

If you have expensive carpets or laminate floors then add in price to replace these.

Tony

Agile said:
Depends on the exact boiler model but a Vailliant Ecotec 30 kW or whatever then £4350.

However thats based on an empty house with no value carpets, old floor boards and 14 days to do it.

If you have expensive carpets or laminate floors then add in price to replace these.

Tony

I'll travel down and do it for £4,349 and I'll try and get the apprentice to stop standing on the crease of the carpets and shut doors behind himself, but it's a long road ahead, he's only 16. The good news is he doesn't hardly say a word. That's an improvement on the usual hold sway with the customer while I trudge up and down stairs with all the gear and get started on the job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back