HOW TO PUNISH THE RIOTERS?

L

LooPrEvil

What would you do with the scum?

I would give them a prison sentence and then put a premium on their income tax and national insurance payments so that it will help to pay back for some of the damage they have done, for the next 20 years.

Those that are to lazy to work should have their benefits reduced for the next 20 years.

Sponsored Links
I would like to see the whole family evicted ....when little johnny from tottenham thinks he is too young to be punished I would like to see the parents and family evicted from their home and any assets sold and going towards the repair bill

Those that are to lazy to work should have their benefits reduced for the next 20 years.

Stopped completely would be better. And bring the army home ready for street deployment. And snipers on roof tops taking out any hoodies.

All the above and a few boats carrying people to foreign shores.

Sponsored Links
and a few boats carrying people to foreign shores.

The politicians would be a start. Then the lefty liberals.
No need to expel the scum bag looters and thieves as they'll be dead.

Problem with your scheme Loo is the Yooman Rights Brigade , primed and ready to step up and support these scumbags. Yep they'll be there when the looters and rioters are up in court.. "If it pleases your honour,,, Little Delbert here had nothing else to do on a Saturday night,,,, and he does have a pet Norwegian Blue parrot that will pine for the fjiords if Delbert is sent down." "I hope you'll also take into consideration, the view of the ECHR if you send him to a young offenders prison."

Little Delbert will probably leave court with a medal. ;) ;) ;)

We could shoot them dead, oh wait , the police are already doing that. :LOL:

Yes,, but only the scum that already have a viable weapon on their person. And that sir is a big difference. Would you rather they allow the scum the first shot?
Whats the old saying? "Play with matches and you'll get burned."
Yep,,, play with guns and your likely to get shot.

Yes,, but only the scum that already have a viable weapon on their person. And that sir is a big difference. Would you rather they allow the scum the first shot?

My point John is , they are not just shooting the guilty. Our police are trigger happy , the worst thing we ever did was give them guns.

My point John is , they are not just shooting the guilty. Our police are trigger happy , the worst thing we ever did was give them guns.

That is so incorrect. The thugs killed more people last night alone in Birmingham than the police have killed in a few years without good reason.

Any civvy with an unlicensed firearm is fair game. Guns are for forces
not chavs.

How many innocent people have they shot dead in the last 10 years in the UK?
You can probably count them on your fingers.

Sponsored Links
Back