HOW TO PUNISH THE RIOTERS?

spacecat";p="2076855 said:
Who would i employ first

The Polish guys who stripped and varnished my floors turned up EARLY

did a great job on time , replaced a couple of the floorboards for nothing!

Took away my old carpet for nothing and gave the best price

OR

Surly monosylabic Chav, barely bothers to turn up, on the phone to his mates all day, does a half a***ed job. Thinks about robbing me after clocking my house

So all polish guys are like this and all english guys are the way you describe.............

Once a week a plane load of poles gets sent back due to criminal activity all paid by the taxpayer,so next time you want a job doing give one of them a shout

Sponsored Links
I would like to see the whole family evicted ....when little johnny from tottenham thinks he is too young to be punished I would like to see the parents and family evicted from their home and any assets sold and going towards the repair bill
So given the aim is to get people off the streets you would?....

Throw even more onto those streets.... :rolleyes:

They need to shoot the rioters. The army are constantly testing new weapons. Well heres their chance to test them in a real life situations with real people (albeit the scum of society).

I'm sure the masses wont be too concerned if these rioters are taken out.

but serously, things in Birmingham are at boiling point and we are on the verge of large scale riots between Asian and Black youths. For years asians have put up with attacks by black gangs, asians have been stabbed and shot dead over the years and each time our community elders managed to calm the asians to prevent retaliation. This time sadly the atmosphere is very different and the asian community has been pushed to tipping point. These Afro-Carribean gangs have caused mayhem over the years and its time they were dealt with.

Sponsored Links
I would like to see the whole family evicted ....when little johnny from tottenham thinks he is too young to be punished I would like to see the parents and family evicted from their home and any assets sold and going towards the repair bill

I think the aim of this thread was doling out punishment for the rioters.

In fact I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the majority of the rioters and looters weren't counted amongst the homeless.

Homeless people probably have more pressing concerns than obtaining a new 42" flatscreen TV.

I would have no problem kicking the rioters out on the street, and giving a homeless person that home instead.

These scumbags dont give a flying fook about the law/society or any other law abiding citizen or not even bothered if you jailed them because most of them would have been to jail before....but if you also affect the family that live with them maybe they will think ( if they can ) before doing this sort of thing again............. or maybe you think we should give them 10 weeks of communty service or be really hard on them and give them 12 weeks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how to punish them? how about chopping the tip off the left hand little finger. And if they break the law again, cut the next knuckle off... etc.

So society will know who, and what they are... brand them...

how to punish them? how about chopping the tip off the left hand little finger. And if they break the law again, cut the next knuckle off... etc.

Good idea.........but then again they will then show it as a badge like when the scumbags got tagged that turned out to be a badge for scumbags

Good idea.........but then again they will then show it as a badge like when the scumbags got tagged that turned out to be a badge for scumbags

let them have their badge, but next time they need a tradesperson, they won't get a discount.. or next time they want a mortgage, the bank manager might think twice etc etc ... and they have that stigma for life !!

I believe I'm out of kinter here..

But I believe that the looters have done a great service to society, and social life.

The looters have caused the Government to abandon their 4-5 month holidays, that we pay for, it has shown that the police ARE underfunded, and need MORE people, not less, and it shows that the owners of national shops are ripping us off, with overpriced items for sale, when ie Topshop owner billionaire, doesnt pay ANY tax to the UK Government.

It's made the Government stand up, by calling them back from holidays abroad, address a growing problem, about closing down all these youth academies, and local amenities, and address the way that schools are broken, that allow people to leave aged 16, unable to speak correctly, and unable to read and write.

I saw a mother on TV, that was being interviewed, 'Its indemic innit, you brings yer kids up like that, they fit the profile,' and a local businessman stepped up, so why does that give them a right to smash up shops? And the kid next to him said 'wassap, she is talkin to them yeah,' with a flick of the wrist...

Total disrespect from kids. Then they turn into adults.

Answer = Ban the anti-smacking rule for kids. If they stand up to you, give them a crack, if they carry on, a slipper across the arse, send them to their room, with no PS3, no TV, I agree there is borderline abuse, but in my youth, that PCness didn't exist.

I've been in contact with a headmaster of a local school recently, about the abusive, and insulting behaviour his feral students have become, whilst on the bus. The teenagers are feral. Where is this country going when these feral teenagers grow up? They turn round to you, and say what are you going to do about it? But you cannot give then a slap. You cannot talk to them, or the first thing they say, I'm gonna report you to the social, and the police.

So this rioting, is a wake up call for Government, and hopefully when the weather gets warmer continues, otherwise, when the Games happen next year, and it's warm, all hell will kick off. Unless major policy changes occur. The current Government have made a u-turn on every policy they made so far, apart from the students...so expect more riots I expect.

I also write regarding, it's the disenfranchised, out of work people that are causing these riots, NO, it's employed people. The unemployed just like to see you killing your own community, the Government already destroyed our sense of community. Well done. Think before engaging.

give them the choice of 10 years in prison or 10 years in the army

I believe I'm out of kinter here..

But I believe that the looters have done a great service to society, and social life.

The looters have caused the Government to abandon their 4-5 month holidays, that we pay for, it has shown that the police ARE underfunded, and need MORE people, not less, and it shows that the owners of national shops are ripping us off, with overpriced items for sale, when ie Topshop owner billionaire, doesnt pay ANY tax to the UK Government.

It's made the Government stand up, by calling them back from holidays abroad, address a growing problem, about closing down all these youth academies, and local amenities, and address the way that schools are broken, that allow people to leave aged 16, unable to speak correctly, and unable to read and write.

I saw a mother on TV, that was being interviewed, 'Its indemic innit, you brings yer kids up like that, they fit the profile,' and a local businessman stepped up, so why does that give them a right to smash up shops? And the kid next to him said 'wassap, she is talkin to them yeah,' with a flick of the wrist...

Total disrespect from kids. Then they turn into adults.

Answer = Ban the anti-smacking rule for kids. If they stand up to you, give them a crack, if they carry on, a slipper across the a**e, send them to their room, with no PS3, no TV, I agree there is borderline abuse, but in my youth, that PCness didn't exist.

I've been in contact with a headmaster of a local school recently, about the abusive, and insulting behaviour his feral students have become, whilst on the bus. The teenagers are feral. Where is this country going when these feral teenagers grow up? They turn round to you, and say what are you going to do about it? But you cannot give then a slap. You cannot talk to them, or the first thing they say, I'm gonna report you to the social, and the police.

So this rioting, is a wake up call for Government, and hopefully when the weather gets warmer continues, otherwise, when the Games happen next year, and it's warm, all hell will kick off. Unless major policy changes occur. The current Government have made a u-turn on every policy they made so far, apart from the students...so expect more riots I expect.

I also write regarding, it's the disenfranchised, out of work people that are causing these riots, NO, it's employed people. The unemployed just like to see you killing your own community, the Government already destroyed our sense of community. Well done. Think before engaging.

Thats about the most sensible thing ive seen you post Micky.

Exchange between a Londoner and reporter who asked if rioting was the best way to express discontent: "Yes," said the young man. "You wouldn't be talking to me now if we didn't riot, would you?"
The reporter from ITV had no response. So the young man pressed his advantage. "Two months ago we marched to Scotland Yard, more than 2,000 of us, all blacks, and it was peaceful and calm and you know what? Not a word in the press. Last night a bit of rioting and looting and look around you."

It would seem the rioters tried to do it properly but nobody paid any attention to them.

Sponsored Links
Back