HOW TO PUNISH THE RIOTERS?

Can you please explain what has been done to address these issues, do you even know the social issues that led to the riots?

Is 'I want a new flatscreen TV and a pair of trainers but I don't want to pay for it' a social issue? :LOL:

Actually from the various commenters on the BBC, a common theme has been 'Lack of parental responsibility' and 'Lack of a father figure / male role model'. One commenter - a large black bloke who worked in a charity/outreach program for inner city gangs - went as far as to say it was girls having children whilst they were still kids themselves.

Sponsored Links
And it is being passed on down through generations, a sense of hopelessness and a knowledge of having no future in an area that our government would prefer to have nothing to do with. High levels of crime , drug abuse, violence (domestic) etc etc are just the tip of the ice berg.

The cheapest , fastest way to get rid of a problem from in front of the voters eyes is to chuck everyone in jail, this doesnt solve the problem , it simply hides it away from the likes of you an I for another decade or so.

Why would I be walking aimlessly about in the front lines of a riot if I wasn't up to no good?
I guess your name isn't Tomlinson then.... ;)

Glad you brought Tomlinson up , some would say he got a fair share of media and legal coverage because he was white , some would say others didnt because they were black.
David Emmanuel for instance , somehow managed to stab him self in the heart whilst making a cup of tea during a police raid on his property and died as a result.
Its hardly surprising people are peeved off.

Sponsored Links
I am not really knowegable enough to quote facts and figures
(and I have better things to do anyhow)

Neither am I getting drawn into a mines bigger than yours competition

BUT

1/ - We have encouraged a generation (or two) of people who think that this country "owes them" - for free and without the need for any effort
further - if not just go and take it.

2/ - We have welcomed folk from all over the world to settle here.
....Social issues were invented
....these "settlers" now expect 1/ as above

3/ - We (?) signed up to the "human rights act" - result see 1/ above but add in rediculous amounts of compensation!!!!!!!!!

In the meanwhile us mugs have to work our socks off to pay for it

I am sick of it, maybe I should move abroad, because of course all the other countries in the world will adapt their laws and culture to suit my "social needs" and tolerate me looting and pillaging, and of course let me off any punishment whatsoever whilst they study my social needs

....won`t they :confused:

I am not really knowegable enough to quote facts and figures
(and I have better things to do anyhow)

Neither am I getting drawn into a mines bigger than yours competition

BUT

1/ - We have encouraged a generation (or two) of people who think that this country "owes them" - for free and without the need for any effort
further - if not just go and take it.

2/ - We have welcomed folk from all over the world to settle here.
....Social issues were invented
....these "settlers" now expect 1/ as above

3/ - We (?) signed up to the "human rights act" - result see 1/ above but add in rediculous amounts of compensation!!!!!!!!!

In the meanwhile us mugs have to work our socks off to pay for it

I am sick of it, maybe I should move abroad, because of course all the other countries in the world will adapt their laws and culture to suit my "social needs" and tolerate me looting and pillaging, and of course let me off any punishment whatsoever whilst they study my social needs

....won`t they :confused:

Why do you think this is a race issue?

I was VERY careful NOT to mention race

I beg your pardon , I misinterpreted your last post.

They might be more lenient towards you, they might send you back here. Integration works both ways.
Why are you sick of it, is it just because it is always in the media, is it physically effecting you in any way?
I think you might be taking all this a little too much to heart.

...........Errrr

.........I stuck my tongue so firmly in my cheek that its stuck ;)

Why would I be walking aimlessly about in the front lines of a riot if I wasn't up to no good?
I guess your name isn't Tomlinson then.... ;)

Glad you brought Tomlinson up , some would say he got a fair share of media and legal coverage because he was white , some would say others didnt because they were black.
David Emmanuel for instance , somehow managed to stab him self in the heart whilst making a cup of tea during a police raid on his property and died as a result.
Its hardly surprising people are peeved off.
Yes, it's amazing how 'Smiley' managed to do that...

De Menezes, Tomlinson, Smiley Culture, Harry Stanley and now Mark Duggan...

Spot the connecting factor!

Of course if we go back a bit further there was also Blair Peach and Steven Waldorf (who luckily survived) amongst others...

And how many of the Met's finest have been found guilty of any offence in any of these cases?.... ;)

Nice to see 'justice' is alive and well in this country....

Link

A spokesman for Wandsworth Council said it wanted to "get the ball rolling" rather than wait to see if the tenant would be convicted.

"We are starting the proceedings early. If he is acquitted we will end our eviction proceedings," he said.
Of course the fact that 'eviction proceedings' have been started won't affect the accused's chances in court will it.... :rolleyes:

Guilty until proven innocent!

I congratulate the public spirited people who gave up their time to assist to clean up thier cities after the thugs went on the rampage.

WELL DONE TO THEM ALL.

Sponsored Links
Back