howdens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone use them?

i've got an account with them but havent had the time to go up again for recent prices

i want to know their prices for the carcases, if anyone has the price list that would be great.

Sponsored Links
My experienmce is that they don't play that way - give them a spec for the kitchen, tell them what B&Screw (or MFWhy? or Home Biased) quoted you and see how low they'll go.....

Scrit

Scrit said:
My experienmce is that they don't play that way - give them a spec for the kitchen, tell them what B&Screw (or MFWhy? or Home Biased) quoted you and see how low they'll go.....

Scrit

cool

i need to get one of their designers out first to plan the kitchen

Sponsored Links
I have recently had Howdens plan our Kitchen, it was more expensive than B&Q, MFI and Homebase. They did however include some unwanted cupboards so it cant be a direct comparison until its been amended.

My builder said if you take the other quotes to them they will amend theres. I think its an annoying game they play, like buying from a market rather than a shop!

Hi

Was wandering if there was any plumber with a Howdens account in BFd or Leeds.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back