Hungary and polands view of migrants ....

They can't wait to start exporting their goods and people over here. I'm surprised you didn't know this sooner. We did and has been discussed.

Free movement of Indians and the RWR....hmm?

Exporting their goods :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: dumbass !! where do you think all the curry spices come from.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
here's a photo of Benidorm. Most of the people shown are foreigners, including a large proportion of builders and plumbers. Why do these people like free travel but oppose it for others?

1511218_929678043718018_1249004394677465138_n.jpg

nintchdbpict0003478873431.jpg
Johnny boy has yet to realise the difference between going on holiday for a week and actually emigrating. (loser, probably goes to Blackpool for a week)

Johnny boy has yet to realise the difference between going on holiday for a week and actually emigrating. (loser, probably goes to Blackpool for a week)
Perhaps Judith needs to read the whole thread to understand the context, before making a fool of herself
I'm Clacton today The place is heaving. A fair amount are foreigners 50 50 maybe.

I bet the local business don't mind the trade.

Why is it these EU country's preach free movement but don't like the practice itself.

Poor ignorant Judith.

Last edited:
It was a Ukip stronghold, they voted 70% leave. JohnD lives there :ROFLMAO:

This was the point of my post that the local businesses where benefiting from migrants.
But then JohnD has to twist it to a hatred thing

Sponsored Links
Back