Hungary and polands view of migrants ....

Weren't they a Labour idea ?

Yes under New Neo Liberal labour and Gove didnt miss a hearbeat pushing Academies.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/michael-gove-invites-all-schools-to-become-academies

https://www.theguardian.com/educati...hools-academies-report-thinktank-michael-gove

All maintained schools, both primary and secondary, should be converted into academies in the next five years, according to a report by an influential thinktank. More than half (56%) of secondary schools are now academies; among primary schools, the figure is just 11%, partly because many parents and staff have been fighting battles to stop the academisation of popular primaries.

So your dislike of Acadmies is going against a tenet of the Government -

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The prisoner landlords trapped in buy-to-let deals
https://www.ft.com/content/80647766-3d75-11e8-bcc8-cebcb81f1f90

Full of errors as usual.

I am a landlord so I am in the game. The current Gov has brought in the extra stamp duty on second properties and removing of tax relief on loan interest for landlords. The current Gov and they are doing this in healthcare as well do not want small operators or the single guy - so they bring in regulations and rules which make it more and more onerous being a small operator but not if you operate at scale.

Austerity cuts by the government forced Councils into raising more money themselves and trying to cut costs so they are encouraged to privatise delivery at the lowest cost - to hell with the consequences. What happens is the eventually the service is so badly run it is brought back into public ownership as one health service did with Ambulance service. You are railing against the ideology in which you believe in - how stupid is that?

Beloved migrants? I am not the one in control of immigration - so again you are hitting out at anything as usual in another anger driven post.

I will educate you where you need - I know that's in a great deal of cases but hey I like tough challenges. Did I just expose one of your close held beliefs about Marx? Little knowledge is dangerous and its a weapon in the hands of DUMBos.

If the absence of regulations bought standards down then using that obtuse logic the lack of regulations would create a nirvana - any third world country would provide enough evidence. But do keep banging this drum - its the call sign of *******.

If the aim is to push out the one man bands then it certainly is starting to work as intended. I suppose a land tax will add another nail into the coffin.

Lack of funding ? No. Mismanagement of funds? Yes. No words from you on LOBO loans or the culture of reckless and wasteful spending by the NHS and local authority. Many still seeing the nhs as a cash cow ready to be milked. Many still abusing the system. But that's ok we'll rob the landlords to keep our heads above water.

I'm eager to know how a human habitation bill = homes fit for human habitation.

Ban guns = no gun crime

Ban knives = no knife crime

Ban badlandlords = no bad landlords

This is about the full extent of John's reasoning. Interesting that you put your ideology before your own self interest. How noble. What a commissar you are mate, would have made it all the way up the chain of command. Oh yeah, let's not mention the tens of millions dead.. .. ''that wasn't really communism'' - Marx was a priece of dog sh1t. Never worked a day in his life, failure, sat around thinking of ways to bring misery to people that had done something with their life. Reminds me of some people here. Shame he wasn't around to see the outcome of his 'work' isn't it ?

If the aim is to push out the one man bands then it certainly is starting to work as intended. I suppose a land tax will add another nail into the coffin.

Lack of funding ? No. Mismanagement of funds? Yes. No words from you on LOBO loans or the culture of reckless and wasteful spending by the NHS and local authority. Many still seeing the nhs as a cash cow ready to be milked. Many still abusing the system. But that's ok we'll rob the landlords to keep our heads above water.

I'm eager to know how a human habitation bill = homes fit for human habitation.

Ban guns = no gun crime

This is about the full extent of John's reasoning. Interesting that you put your ideology before your own self interest. How noble. What a commissar you are mate, would have made it all the way up the chain of command. Oh yeah, let's not mention the tens of millions dead.. .. ''that wasn't really communism'' - Marx was a priece of dog sh1t. Never worked a day in his life, failure, sat around thinking of ways to bring misery to people that had done something with their life. Reminds me of some people here. Shame he wasn't around to see the outcome of his 'work' isn't it ?

My oh my. What a load of drivel. It's the Tory government bringing in these changes. You want to see a wasteful health service then go across the pond. End PFI madness would be a start - but its been going on since John Majors government.

Abusing the system - but you hate the system - lol

Ideology? As a landlord if I have to comply with new legislation I may not like it but I will comply and pass the costs on. If being a LL the returns are not what I expect then I will move onto other investments. Being a LL is being in business sometimes you have good times sometimes its bad.

When someone points out your absolute lies or errors about Marx does not mean they support Marx. I support facts. Marx wrote novels and was a journalist so did work more than one day. Your mind just is not sufficiently developed enough to see the difference.

Ban guns = no gun crime

Hawk's incapacity knows no bounds.

In his warped imagination

Gun crime? Have no gun control laws

Knife crime? Have no knife control laws

Bad landlords? Have no landlord control laws

I suppose that's why he opposes a law requiring rented homes to be fit for human habitation.

Is he a landlord?

Benidorm Old Town is very good in terms of restaurants and gift shops etc. Very much like any commercial Spanish holiday town.
The middle ground between the Old Town and The Strip is populated by some quality eating places. There is a gaff called Casa Toni's and it is fine dining. Fresh produce is on display in glass fronted chillers where you can pick your own fillet steaks, whole fish, prawns, langoustines, mussels etc. Incredible starters to have are the tomato bread, Parma ham platter and the calamari with a squeeze of fresh lemon.

In Benners you can bite off what you wanna chew.

Sounds like there is another side to the resort.

It must be hard work and disheartening being a LWR, remoaner - always on the wrong side of the argument. A good holiday is probably just what you need. Have a great time, nosey. ;) (y)

Last edited:
Sounds like there is another side to the resort
Correct. It the area where the Spanish can enjoy themselves without the carnage. However, you still see the odd Spanish family wandering about The Strip. Morbid curiosity I guess.

It must be hard work and disheartening being a LWR, remoaner - always on the wrong side of the argument. A good holiday is probably just what you need. Have a great time, nosey. ;) (y)

Left leaning - yes.

Disheartening - sick of the lies.

Good holiday - third of 5 this year.(y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back