I hate baseball caps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hate baseball caps and wished they would be banned from existance...when I see anybody wearing one I expect them to be totally thick and one of british village idiots...............how can anyone to a baseball cap wearer serious??

Sponsored Links
Agree.

I dislike chavvy gear in the same way, i.e. the archetypal white tracksuit with the bottoms tucked into socks, hoodies, dreadful chunky gold (coloured) jewelry, earrings on boys, trainers, etc.

Sponsored Links
I agree! Another example of American cultural imperialism! Bring back the Trilby.....

Signed,

Che GueCmother1.

Personally, I can't stand baseball caps worn back to front, or hoodies. Especially these youths that wear hoodies at night time. How on earth can they see where their going??.

I hate seeing a driver wearing a baseball cap.
Come to traffic lights and they practically have to put their head between their knees waiting to see when the lights turns green.

FFS! You should have as much ALL ROUND VISION as possible when driving you plonkers! :evil:

(Oh, and old men wearing them with trackies! YOU'RE OLD! ACCEPT IT AND ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE!)

I hate seeing a driver wearing a baseball cap.
Come to traffic lights and they practically have to put their head between their knees waiting to see when the lights turns green.

FFS! You should have as much ALL ROUND VISION as possible when driving you plonkers! :evil:

(Oh, and old men wearing them with trackies! YOU'RE OLD! ACCEPT IT AND ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE!)
:LOL: :LOL:

A bit like this thicko!

stupid_147.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back