I hate baseball caps

Sponsored Links
The sun shines from a different direction for this man ..... ;)

In fact, here's another couple of hats that this chap wore when they were also considered practical and fashionable:

Fair enough if you choose to wear them for practical reasons ,job,sunshine,holidays ect ect but the rest of them who wear them for (FASHION!!) in my opinion look stupid . I know you should not judge a book by the cover as my dad alway said but in this case the cover looks stupid so I would not be interested in the book. I agree they should be banned or put to bed with flares/platform shoes and penny rounds

Sponsored Links
Fair enough if you choose to wear them for practical reasons ,job,sunshine,holidays ect ect but the rest of them who wear them for (FASHION!!) in my opinion look stupid . I know you should not judge a book by the cover as my dad alway said but in this case the cover looks stupid so I would not be interested in the book.....

Summed up quite nicely but it wouldn't totally put me off possibly getting to know them.

I agree they should be banned or put to bed with flares/platform shoes and penny rounds
Which is exactly the sort of thing people of your age(ish) said about those items of clothing 30-40 years ago.

How old do you think I am with my age(ish)mmmmmm
:LOL: :LOL: Come on John I wouldn't want to reveal! ;) :D

Blasphemous you cheeky chappie....sometime between the end of ww2 and before vietnam war.

Here endeth the lesson

Er.... I have 27 types of headgear for sports or weather or different activities and I wear baseball caps outdoors in summer because I'm bald and because the doc has told me to keep the sun off my nose. For general messing around they can't be beaten. They can be washed easily too.

They also fold up small so I keep one in my laptop bag for the rare occasions on business trips to Africa when I have to be out in the hot sun for more than a few seconds. A pith helmet wouldn't fit in the pocket.

Sponsored Links
Back