I hate baseball caps

Sponsored Links
He being sensible protecting the back of his neck.

Then he should wear one of these provided he puts it on the right way of course!
DHAH627.jpg

Sponsored Links
Got to agree 100% .......they look ok on the police as its part of their kit but the average teenager who think they look great just look like idiots....my window cleaner who is in his 40,s wears one all the time and I have not got the heart to tell him how stupid he looks............another time I was out shopping and approached by a (person) about 30 wearing a cap and when he was coming towards me my thoughts were what is he selling/trying to bum?? but he was looking for sponsers while on a bike ride for charity and I sponsered him only because I knew the other guy with him and it was all legit......but how many poeple turned him away because of that stupid cap.

why get so het up about what someone chooses to wear, get a life, my boys wear baseball caps simply because they want to so shut up, how on earth can you make sweeping statements about people because of a hat, post on here with what you wear, and if we dont like it what are you going to do about it, go out and buy new stuff, look around you the world is falling to bits and you moan about a teenanger wearing a jumper with a hood :evil:
i dont like wearing a hat but on holiday in Florida it is too hot for me so i wear a baseball cap, i'm 48 so get a gun and shoot me

look around you the world is falling to bits and you moan about a teenanger wearing a jumper with a hood :evil:
Strange how the world began to fall to bits at round about the same time that people began to wear baseball caps :idea: :LOL: :LOL:

why get so het up about what someone chooses to wear, get a life, my boys wear baseball caps simply because they want to so shut up, how on earth can you make sweeping statements about people because of a hat, post on here with what you wear, and if we dont like it what are you going to do about it, go out and buy new stuff, look around you the world is falling to bits and you moan about a teenanger wearing a jumper with a hood :evil:
i dont like wearing a hat but on holiday in Florida it is too hot for me so i wear a baseball cap, i'm 48 so get a gun and shoot me
I agree with kirkgas. Baseball caps are fine, at least you can see the person's face unlike the Burkha!

And NO I don't wear a Baseball cap or any hat for that matter.

Got to agree 100% .......they look ok on the police as its part of their kit but the average teenager who think they look great just look like idiots....my window cleaner who is in his 40,s wears one all the time and I have not got the heart to tell him how stupid he looks............another time I was out shopping and approached by a (person) about 30 wearing a cap and when he was coming towards me my thoughts were what is he selling/trying to bum?? but he was looking for sponsers while on a bike ride for charity and I sponsered him only because I knew the other guy with him and it was all legit......but how many poeple turned him away because of that stupid cap.

might look stupid in your opinion, but for someone who works outside all time, its very sensible to wear a hat, whatever its type.

Have to say god forbid i ever come in front of you lot when you jump to conclusions, just because of what people wear, yet so many of you are quick to jump down peoples throats when they make statements about any other type of stereotyping. If you dont like them fair enough, but to judge people by them is in my humble opinion short sighted and very shallow. (i dont wear one so i dont care either way)

(Oh, and old men wearing them with trackies! YOU'RE OLD! ACCEPT IT AND ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE!)

So you see a 60 yr old man wearing a tracksuit and baseball cap, alongside him is his 60 yr old wife/partner wearing a see-through blouse, mini skirt and stillettos.

Would you say they looked attractive/groovy/sensible/with it man! or plain daft?

I know what I would think. :eek:

There is a time, a place and an age for wearing certain clothing, this would be none of them. Also, posters on here are not judging the person per se, they are judging their taste in 'fashion'. ;)

I'm a hat dude. I wear all different styles of hats, caps and beanies. Baseball caps make great sun shades. When I'm not in the sun I wear it backwards. I guess I must be a 53 year old loser/no-hoper or maybe braindead :eek:

(Oh, and old men wearing them with trackies! YOU'RE OLD! ACCEPT IT AND ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE!)

So you see a 60 yr old man wearing a tracksuit and baseball cap, alongside him is his 60 yr old wife/partner wearing a see-through blouse, mini skirt and stillettos.

Would you say they looked attractive/groovy/sensible/with it man! or plain daft?

I know what I would think. :eek:

There is a time, a place and an age for wearing certain clothing, this would be none of them. Also, posters on here are not judging the person per se, they are judging their taste in 'fashion'. ;)

if they were judging their taste in fashion then they would merely comment that they dont like them or to see people wearing them. I dont think judging fashion is normally accompanied by refering to people who wear them as morons etc

Sponsored Links
Back