IDEAL MEXICO CF 65 AFTERBURNING problem

Where have I lost you?....a gas valve passing is ID it is not an opinion it is a fact. If you had passed the gas exams you did you would be well aware of that. You have 4 qualified gas engineers telling you it is ID against 1 unqualified engineer saying it is not...who would appear more arrogant in that scenario?

Sponsored Links
personally id disconnect the appliance with permission if not transco will
issue a warning notice
scince you have been informed of an id fault and havent taken any steps to rectify it (in your opinion its not id)
i would also submit a riddor report to the hse
tread carefull mate you could be about to kill somebody :rolleyes:

Leave it guys, your wasting your time, there is non so blind as those who will not see, if the customer is happy to have a dangerous appliance left connected and the person doing the job is prepared to take the rap if it kills, there is nothing else to be said, I should move onto other posts.

Sponsored Links
Having worked for Bg and now Transco for 34 years this is very much classed as ID/ immediatly dangerous.Best scenario noisey/steam etc.Worst and most likely is boiling water in expansion tank melts tank and you end up with boliing water coming through ceilingThis can and has happened.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back