Ideas for recently cleared garden area????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Was wondering if anyone could give me their thoughts on the following.

I have a large area of my garden that has been full of junk and vine like overgrown plants for ages now. Ive just recently got round to clearing it all and I am now wondering what I should do with this area.
I have a couple of ideas and would like peoples opinions on wether they are viable or not.

My first option is to concrete the floor and where the tressel is in this picture to make a more substantial wall from wood and then using the three existing walls put a roof on and have it as a kind of covered storage area. The soil how it is is quite uneven. Would this need removing before concreting the floor? Also is it viable to erect a roof using the three walls already in place. Two are external garden walls and one is the gable end of the house.

The three photos are taken with me standing up on the wall.

Other ideas I have had are to make it in to a seated are with seats around the outside and a firepit in the middle or a home gym again with roof.

Any suggestions or ideas would be most appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back