If Brexit doesn't happen

B

Bodd

It's likely the way things are going. If it happens and we stay part of the EU, what should we do to show that we are not finished with this without breaking the law.

This really only applies to the adventurers and not the cardigans

Sponsored Links
The supporters of Brexit are predominantly older people. Perhaps they should register a protest by returning their pension payments.

I wouldn't recommend another march, it would be too humiliating for them.

The supporters of Brexit are predominantly older people. Perhaps they should register a protest by returning their pension payments.

I wouldn't recommend another march, it would be too humiliating for them.

I can't help myself but say it. What a bellend.

I doubt much would happen, apart from sterling having a probably short lived skyward jump. Then possibly all the lawsuits from companies that have relocated services to the EU in preparation for our exit.

Sponsored Links
I think a march would do nothing.

I listened to a fella on the tube over a year back. He was talking about some American fella I don't know who it could be Steve Bannon, but I did not know who he was then. He went on that if Brexit does not happen we should Boycott all that is French and German.
I butted in and said (I've said this before) that this would only work if we just Boycott French products..... ..........
The conversation went on.... ...

Even if your and ardent leaver. We still like our German cars.. French cars are sh!t so no loss there. I said

His mate went on to say that remoaners would buy French in support of the French..........

The conversation went on.

It's likely the way things are going. If it happens and we stay part of the EU, what should we do to show that we are not finished with this without breaking the law.

This really only applies to the adventurers and not the cardigans
More chance of meeting Moses than staying in EU

Ahh the older person.. Did you know that many elderly people in hospital actually lose some of their oap benefits if they are in for an extended stay ? Still have to pay council tax, rent, electric / gas etc, but have a reduced income once these are stopped.. Yep, do a little bit of research Johnnyboy (and please don't come back telling me "well they're not paying for their keep." they've been paying for that for all their working life)

Did you know …

I hope you've written to your MP pointing out the harshness of our government's policies.

It isn't Iain Duncan Smith, is it?

Or Jeremy C Hunt?

Your concern for the socially disadvantaged does you credit, but won't make much impression on a government overwhelmed by the stresses of Brexit.

Jeremy hunt is my MP afaik ???

Saw him in tescos a while back

Well it looked like him any way

Sponsored Links
Back