Illegal gas work?!!!

Goldberg/softas or whatever personality you are using just now. YOU are the one who is being quite fly and replying to everyone and anyone to keep the topic/thread or whatever you want to call it going.
Now go away and play with your quote buttons, have you learnt the differnce between a divertor and a pump yet :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
YOU are the one who is being quite fly and replying to everyone and anyone
No - I'm replying to you because you replied to me with some wrong and misleading statements and claims.

It was you who asked me where you mentioned heating systems, and let's not forget that it was you who hijacked the topic and claimed that Agile isn't registered - not just once, but seven times, on this topic alone, and by your admission many more over the past month.

Ben , if you read daves post its because his reg is with BG and they will say what they want on card...
Odd. Why would you want to limit what your staff can work on? :confused:
Not only the lord moves in mysterious ways.

Odd. Why would you want to limit what your staff can work on?
Not only the lord moves in mysterious ways.

Can only assume they've chose not to put regt1, met's etc on because its something they have no interest in

Can't understand why LPG isnt on though :confused:

Think about it ben. How can they ban there employess having their own registration and then say thank you very much for paying to pass those modules we will use you for them, uproar.
I passed the LPG but told guy not to submit the paper as it would mean a 15 mile drive out to the villages with it ;)
Came in handy on lates and weekends

Never thought of it that way namsag..... would have been well annoyed had they taken it upon themselves to use the other tickets for their own benefit but so I hear, ban me from having my own...

Few years ago when transco where thinking of getting back into fire servicing after report of fumes etc. They said to a mate you can do it as you have your own ACS , He replied not a problem after you give me the 1000 quid it cost me.

Few years ago when transco where thinking of getting back into fire servicing after report of fumes etc. They said to a mate you can do it as you have your own ACS , He replied not a problem after you give me the 1000 quid it cost me.

I never heard they were thinking of doing that?? Then again I worked on the maintenance side, but none of the emergency lads said anything about it.. :confused:

Be about 5 or 6 years ago when they toyed with th e idea of actually making there guys work :eek:

when they toyed with th e idea of actually making there guys work

I'll have to say its only the TOFOs that 'didnt work'
Rest of us in the other departments worked like prisoners of war :eek:

We had grundomats down our way guess they took there time to reach up north :LOL: :LOL:

Oh I didnt have anything to do with the worm disturbers and their little moley machine.... remember hearing of one going through a main drain and pulling the new service with it....
Man wasnt happy that ****e used to appear on his garden every few weeks :evil:

The mongrels did all the digging, my side were usually found hiding in govenor kiosks or transmission sites (preferably ones with kettles :D )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back