Illegal gas work?!!!

Sponsored Links
Ya i think too if you are registered then you should post it in cumbustion chamber to discuss it properly.

Agile & ben, you have misread my (obvious poor grammer) post.

I meant what is the prob with them simply registering and paying their tax

AGILE.... RE Illegal gas work and people being mean and Dishonest ripping off customers and legitimate businesses with overheads.

And for someone who is always going on about gassafe/corgi registered.
Would you care to explain to me why Gassafe have just told me you are NOT REGISTERED to work on central heating and should not be doing that type of work.
So why are you still touting for c/heating work on this site.

Or are gas safe mistaken which would seem strange as your number company name an operatives name all came up

Sponsored Links
Doesnt matter if he has or hasnt just done them its simple. Not registered then he is working illegally Till re registered.
I even find it strange he has left himself wide open.
Wont even mention companies house eh Agile :rolleyes:

Hi chaps.

Is it possible for a company doing gas work to do so through their employees personal registration without the business itself being registered?

Bear in mind any income from gas work will be taxed, insured etc as a second income.

Personally i dont have any problem with anyone doing private work or how much they charge working registered or not.
If gas safe corgi or who ever deem you safe to work during the day under whoevers registration then they should be deemed safe no matter what time it is.

In that case isn't it strange that you make constant references to Tony although as far as I know he hasn't risen to the bait guilty conscience or giving you rope to hang yourself with?.

I would be astonished if he wasn't registered but thats his business what I do know is that if my gran was sitting there in the cold with a broken boiler I would feel more confident having Tony attend compared to many others on here, (including myself).

agile & ben, you have misread my (obvious poor grammer) post, I meant what is the prob with them simply registering and paying their tax
He would be legal in terms of gaswork, but it would still be unethical unless he had his own van, tools and materials.

AGILE.... RE Illegal gas work and people being mean and Dishonest ripping off customers and legitimate businesses with overheads.

And for someone who is always going on about gassafe/corgi registered.
Would you care to explain to me why Gassafe have just told me you are NOT REGISTERED to work on central heating and should not be doing that type of work.
So why are you still touting for c/heating work on this site.

Or are gas safe mistaken which would seem strange as your number company name an operatives name all came up

would this officially be the 1 millionth post that challenges the cretinous mass that is glazier to answer a slightly difficult question that he doesn't answer?

perhaps it would be the 1 millionth thread that he does post on again but convienently ignores any troublesome questions and ploughs on with his ill informed ****e.

Personally i dont have any problem with anyone doing private work or how much they charge working registered or not.
If gas safe corgi or who ever deem you safe to work during the day under whoevers registration then they should be deemed safe no matter what time it is.

In that case isn't it strange that you make constant references to Tony although as far as I know he hasn't risen to the bait guilty conscience or giving you rope to hang yourself with?.

I would be astonished if he wasn't registered but thats his business what I do know is that if my gran was sitting there in the cold with a broken boiler I would feel more confident having Tony attend compared to many others on here, (including myself).

this is exactly the type of person glazier relies on to feed his ego and support his self belief in his abilities.

lets see if glazier has the balls for an all out discussion about his qualifications and his abilities.

I havn't read this whole thread, but there seems to be more than one issue here; firstly the competence one, nobody can be competent some of the time! you either are or not. At BG we are allowed to do work for immediate family - apparently at our manager's discression - using the company's registration so it's not just "company" time that's ok.
Secondly there's the moral! issue, working for cash and avoiding the tax, insurance, traning costs etc. although some of this may be illegal it has nothing to do with doing a poor quality job.

Razor900 if you very much doubt it try phoning gassafe as i did yesterday ask if agile sevices operative tony glazier is registered 0800 408 5500.
Took them 30 seconds to tell me he was not registered for heating ... If you do a little search , took me minutes you will find out from previous posts that his ACS probably ran out around end of last year so its not an oversight.

We are talking about someone who says constantly to people to check if someone is gassafe /corgi in fact 9 complete pages of it

I DONT have any problem with people working un registered what i do have is a problem with is people who talk a load of sh#te and do exactly the same as what they are saying is so wrong.

As the wee jewish guy said 2000 tears ago .. Let them without sin cast the first stone.

Lets see if his profile changes now gas safe are investigating

And if you are impressed by Agile i suggest you get out into the real world.
One of top 100 engineers in the country ...In the words of jim royale .. My arse

Crapita not being able to find somebody without his complete details does not prove a whole lot. If you would try and trace me, they would tell you I have been a gas engineer for about 3 months. :rolleyes:

The site you access is different from theres. They have everything on it ACS dates where taken whether you are city guilds nvq or whatever (but not telle arial guys)
Otherwise thousands of engineers would be up in arms everyday when customers phone to check.
I have never not been able to find anyone on the gassafe site, postcode search will bring person up at top of list

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back