I'm looking for proud home-owners

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I would very much like to stick my twopenneth in ...... it definitely said that it was for an advert for the Post Office ;)

They're always poking around our business, aren't they.

If everyone agrees the thread had a good reason to be locked we can concentrate on the others, now.

Sponsored Links
Is that your way of saying 'let it go' LGM?
If so, I'll consider my wrist duly slapped :eek:

I am, but only on the internet..

I go by the name Jennifer (or Jenny) Jackson on most of the online games that I've played..
the other players tend to ignore / take it easy on the girls that play, or try and chat them up... so it's much easier to kill them and take their stuff :)

The PO is going to be privatised :idea: what remains of it :rolleyes: So Pat will be a shareholder - Don`t Tell Sid FFS - He`s a mod :rolleyes: That`s what the forthcoming ad. campaign is about

I would very much like to stick my twopenneth in ...... it definitely said that it was for an advert for the Post Office ;)
Moderator 4
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm Comment:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the subject was asking for contributors for an advert for the post office. We are under instruction that any such request from advertisers, t.v companies, students doing research etc seek permission from admin first before running such a thread. That is why it was dealt with in that manner.
Mod 9 is a girl.
Karinska :?:

I am, but only on the internet..

I go by the name Jennifer (or Jenny) Jackson on most of the online games that I've played..
the other players tend to ignore / take it easy on the girls that play, or try and chat them up... so it's much easier to kill them and take their stuff :)
I know this is banter Col but I just want to warn you. If you are 'posing' as a girl (especially a young girl on gaming sites), you are at a VERY high risk of being raided by the serious crimes squad. That is EXACTLY the type of behaviour/profile that they look for (I know quite a few coppers). I am NOT suggesting that you use that for any other purpose than the reasons you gave Col I am simply trying to advise you of the dangers of such behaviour. You may say you have nothing to hide but it's surprising how much of a mess they make when they enter your property at high speed.

Sponsored Links
Back