I'm looking for proud home-owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm a researcher looking for people to take part in a TV advertisement. I'm posting here because I hope any keen DIY-er would be proud of what they've achieved and may want to share their success stories. If you're interested please read on.

Sponsored Links
Dear John (I always wanted to write that! :D )

By posting this you have upset the Mods no end! One will be along shorty to remove your reasonable post.

If you'd posted profanities and racist comments you might have gotten away with it but that post is heading straight for the bin!

Thank you.

Goodbye.

If the posts on here have any credibility at all you will find some prime examples of under-acheiving in all areas of DIY, right here on this forum.

Oh, sorry.

I did spend the time to read the T&C and didn't think I was breaching anything.

My post is genuine. I'm not asking forum users to give their time for nothing. I honestly thought this might be a good place to start my search. The people who give time, money and effort to making their home nice are exactly the people we'd love to hear from. We're after some nice success stories!

Didn't mean to tread on anyone's toes.

Apologies.

Sponsored Links
What a thoroughly decent chap!

PS Newbies are often viewed with some caution until their identity is established

John,

You do sound like a decent bloke. My post was poking fun at the Mods not you.

I'd invite you round my gaff but you'd be underwhelmed!

Hope you get a few take ups. Would be nice to have a nose round some of the regulars homes. :evil:

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back