I'm looking for proud home-owners

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
but I'll take your warning anyway with thanks.. didn't realise that..
though how do they get on with cross dressers named Andy who go by the name Mandy on a weekend?
Well I hope we're safe with that!!!! :eek: :confused: :p

Sponsored Links
Not guilty of being a Mod but I am a girlie of course ;)
Some people seem to take the suggestion that they might be one as an insult :eek:

i know nobody is in the least interested

i am a mod on another forum we havent yet deleted the the thread
i have a full copy off the origional post i wont post it here for obviouse reasons but will confirm specific ponts for clarification if you like:cool: :cool:

you can also pm me for the contents for clarificaton assuming the mods have no objections

I am, but only on the internet..

I go by the name Jennifer (or Jenny) Jackson on most of the online games that I've played..
the other players tend to ignore / take it easy on the girls that play, or try and chat them up... so it's much easier to kill them and take their stuff :)

So that's how single women survive....

can you clarify that they were looking for unusual properties, specifically such as those I described earlier

the subject was asking for contributors for an advert for the post office. We are under instruction that any such request from advertisers, t.v companies, students doing research etc seek permission from admin first before running such a thread. That is why it was dealt with in that manner.

Aside from whatever the hell it was meant to be, why do the moderators choose to be annonymous? This is probably the only forum I know that has this. (And don't say that it's the only way because I know how VBulletin and many other message boards work and you can clearly have your username if the settings are changed ;) )

given the grief I got when they only THOUGHT I was a mod, can you imagine the agro they would get if we all knew who they were?

Sponsored Links
Back