Immigrants

Sponsored Links
Not according to the members of this forum. Did you listen to what they said at the end? There's a country that they dream about - called Great Britain. :cry:

Yay Italy. Are you watching Gordon Brown?

If only we had the guts to do the same; instead, it looks like they will all be heading here :cry: !

Sponsored Links
There is no point in regretting whats in now i am surprised there has not been any more recent terrorist acts, the bobbys must be doing a good job in my opinion,

This sort of social problem is like a building on fire. Nothing seems to be happening and then when it reaches a flash point the whole thing will go up. It's going to be pretty ugly when it happens.

A figure of speech from Richard C libby lou lou,probably echoed by millions,but all falling on a few deaf ears.

Roughcaster.

Absolutely fabulous ... Another thread on immigration, just what we need.

Good thing is, this time I don't see any of you know who's posts ... Oh joy.

MW

Absolutely fabulous ... Another thread on immigration, just what we need.

Good thing is, this time I don't see any of you know who's posts ... Oh joy.

MW

This must be the 25th time you've said that. The reality is that you've ostracised yourself and now feel on the 'outside'. Well it's your fault matey-boy, it's your choice, but perleeeze don't bore us all telling us about it as if you've done something clever.

Hasn't it occured to you yet ... Read the thread ... NOBODY is listening to you.

Hasn't it occured to you yet ... Read the thread ... NOBODY is listening to you.

Who are you talking to? And who really cares. Do us a favour and use the ignore button.

Sponsored Links
Back