Immigrants

Sponsored Links
Not so long ago a lot of people on here, including myself, raised concerns about the rising tide of immigrants coming into the U.K ...a lot of people on here also defended it...saying it wasnt a problem...branding the others, including myself, racists for daring to speak out.

Now..the cracks are appearing..the government, education authorities, local councils and NHS trusts are now publicly stating that they cannot cope both financially and physically.

The police have stated, again, openly that rising crime among certain sections of the immigrant population are responsible for a lot of offences.

Yes...there are still jobs out there that only immigrant workers will take..helped by the incentive that companies are paying them well under the odds!

A trade close to most of our hearts is construction..at the moment there are a lot of big projects about..but whats happens when we hit a slump..remember 90/91?...what happens then?

A lot of people visions have now been confirmed..we used to 'joke' about the eastern europeans comgin here being crooks etc...not it seems they, especially Romanians and Hungarians are te biggest imports of illegal firearms...

Its nice to hae a bouyant import export industry...but come on!!!

Discuss?...without it turning into a personal slanging match?..oh I wish BAS was back!

Nothing wrong with immigration, provided it is handled with some form of control.
Unfortunately this government has ALLOWED it to get out of control, deliberately in my opinion, many new Labour voters..... ;)

Why pick a pocket in Romania that has pennies in it when you can work the London Tube for pounds?

Sponsored Links
Nothing wrong with immigration, provided it is handled with some form of control.
Unfortunately this government has ALLOWED it to get out of control, deliberately in my opinion, many new Labour voters..... ;)

The funny thing is even the most moderate liberal people are now saying..'I think there are to many'

An MP was recently slated for saying Enoch Powell was right...well ok he wasnt...there havnt been 'rivers of blood'..yet..but it may well happen

Funny thing is..if the torys are in power labour will blame them for it! :rolleyes:

I few years ago we laughed when we heard about the 'baa baa black sheep' and 'gollywog' issues..

But the more our own culture is eroded the more of an issue these trivial things will become.

You only have to look at France to see a country at flash point. All the riots are race related. We'll be the same here in 10 years.

Back