Immigration...............Job I did today, feel very uneasy.

Either you are lying about your qualifications or lying about your earnings. Which is it?
:confused:

neither. why on earth would I lie on here? Nobody knows who I am, I couldn't give a toss what you all think about me, if I started to lie then it would besmirch my otherwise good character.

No more questions from you. Your turn to answer.

So how much do you earn an hour?

Sponsored Links
Why did you (a more than fully qualified doctor) apply for a job on £18k? You are telling porkies - and we can find out who you are (at least the taxman can).

Taxman already knows who I am.

That's cos I fill in a tax return every year. In fact I need to get my 2011-2012 one in as he owes me several hundred quid.

So how much do you earn an hour?

I reckon you are a supply primary teacher working for an agency. Medical doctor - my foot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Think what you want.

You don't seem to have a job. Are you on the social then?

You have to be on some sort of government benefit. Clearly haven't got a job, come over as somebody who doesn't save. Explains why you are on here all the time. You should be thanking me for paying the taxes to keep you in beer and fags.

Don't smoke or drink. Not on here all the time.

Now let's get back to you telling lies shall we?

Not a smart post Joe. Calling somebody a liar is a very stupid thing to do. It could get you and this web site into trouble.

So I'd edit your post if I was you and while you are at it put down your hourly wage. Naturally I've got a screen shot 'Just in case' :D

I'm happy to call a liar a liar. Is Chappy on your birth certificate? Get a grip FFS. :rolleyes:

Just done a search on his username and 'liar' and nowt came up. A shame as he sounded like he knew his stuff :)

That's what Red Herring was banned for. Come to think of it Chappy sounds just like him. ;)

I like 90. :D

You let yourself down chapeau.
Anyone mentioning or suggesting lawful intervention over a b*stard bicker is a complete nob.

Sponsored Links
Back