In or out

In or out of the European union

• Remain in the EU

• Get out

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know that I have posted this elsewhere but it seems to be best to be posted here..
Oh no. We're back to posting Youtube videos.
What was it Obama said? "You don't have to say anything to fools. They'll prove their own foolishness." or words to that effect.

You mentioned that wikipedia is a database of hearsay.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So you reproduce Youtube videos. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't know about "Pot, kettle, black", I think the "splinter in another's eye and a plank in yours" is more appropriate. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I posted that little video by the EFD for peoples consideration, not as irrefutable truth like you do with your posts.. The guys here are smart enough to make up their own minds and tell us all if they don't agree with it and which parts they disagree with..

Sponsored Links
I know that I have posted this elsewhere but it seems to be best to be posted here..
Oh no. We're back to posting Youtube videos.
What was it Obama said? "You don't have to say anything to fools. They'll prove their own foolishness." or words to that effect.

You mentioned that wikipedia is a database of hearsay.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So you reproduce Youtube videos. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't know about "Pot, kettle, black", I think the "splinter in another's eye and a plank in yours" is more appropriate. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I posted that little video by the EFD for peoples consideration, not as irrefutable truth like you do with your posts.. The guys here are smart enough to make up their own minds and tell us all if they don't agree with it and which parts they disagree with..
Then why do you keep bombarding us with your political agenda?

Last edited:
I thought that since this was a thread about the EU, then it may be interesting to some..

I thought that since this was a thread about the EU, then it may be interesting to some..
You obviously lost sight of the OP's initial request and posted your political prejudicial claptrap anyway, and continued to do so for 17 pages.

Sponsored Links
Fire thought the thread was fine when it was deluged with rubbish from the anti-Europeans, but didn't like it later, when other views appeared.

However, anti-European posts on chat forums are a good indicator.

Fire thought the thread was fine when it was deluged with rubbish from the anti-Europeans, but didn't like it later, when other views appeared.
Gasbanni wanted to know each members opinion, he clearly stated that he didn't want a debate. You John decided to ignore his request. Please note that I am anti EU, I love Europe, it is a wonderful place.

However, anti-European posts on chat forums are a good indicator.
If you can't tell the difference between the EU and Europe, then perhaps you should remove yourself from this thread, you have little to offer. You can't even tell us how the UK would benefit from remaining in the EU. No wonder the "Remain" campaign has been named BSE.

Sponsored Links
Back