Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

They're a waste of space, these stupid argumental threads that go on for pages and pages. Too much opinion and bias, not enough fact and reasoning.

Sponsored Links
I don't see Rogue Trader as being the problem here, rather the dim witted lynch mob racists who can't stand it when a reasoned and intelligent argument is put before them.

I've had similar run-ins myself.

They enjoy being spoon fed lop-sided sensationalist diatribe and woe betide anyone presenting and argument from 'the other side'. It spoils their appetite. :rolleyes:

Now come on, noseall, don't beat about the bush. We're grown men, we don't mind a bit of criticism. We can take it. Just tell us what you really think. ;)

Sponsored Links
Some people are so strange.
I always find the people that complain about abuse on this forum are the worst offenders.

noseall and Red Herring are like mad old women. Who cares.

You've got me all wrong Dex. I am a happy soul who rarely moans.

However, I do not like to see lop-sided, 'band-waggoning' arguments which happens a lot on this forum. I confront posts not posters.

You've got me all wrong Dex. I am a happy soul who rarely moans.

However, I do not like to see lop-sided, 'band-waggoning' arguments which happens a lot on this forum. I confront posts not posters.

Not so. On the subject of abuse, you often abuse the poster if they happen to have a different view than yours.

Not that people should care though, which is the important point. They should just take it on the chin.

Noseall - don't misunderstand me. Providing I'm not on the receiving end of it, your posts cheer me up :LOL: :LOL:

Although I might maintain a watching brief, willing to enter the fray again, if I think it is warranted.

Says it all really.

If some of our posts affect you so profoundly, can I suggest that you utilise the 'Ignore' button. But no: you won't be doing that will you? It won't give you an opportunity to take the moral high ground or exercise your superiority complex. :rolleyes:

I am aware of my robust approach to the forum, Dex, and I don't mind being reminded of it. Following the typical abuse that ends up coming my way, I think it's justified.

:LOL: :LOL: Absolutely hilarious. I think you should read through a few of your own posts on other threads. Pots and kettles!

Apologies to all for not joining the love-in. ;)

For years on here, people were called bigots, what happened to that word????
It used to be all the rage :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back