Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

Sponsored Links
In other words you've had no dealings with Roma, have no idea how they behave (1 in 3 arrested), no idea what they do on the underground etc. Out of the 80.000 that live in London 50,000 have been arrested. You need to wise up fella. When you actually have some experiences and can actually debate the subject then come back and do so. Until that time butt out. :rolleyes:
I have had no dealings with the Queen either, but I have an opinion, which I will either choose to express or not.

You keep harking on about the Roma not me boyo.

Butt out of what exactly. Joeys persecution of the Roma?

Gladly.

However anytime I wish to ruffle a few feathers, I will boyo. ;)

Sponsored Links
In other words you've had no dealings with Roma, have no idea how they behave (1 in 3 arrested), no idea what they do on the underground etc. Out of the 80.000 that live in London 50,000 have been arrested. You need to wise up fella. When you actually have some experiences and can actually debate the subject then come back and do so. Until that time butt out. :rolleyes:
I have had no dealings with the Queen either, but I have an opinion, which I will either choose to express or not.

You keep harking on about the Roma not me boyo.

Butt out of what exactly. Joeys persecution of the Roma?

Gladly.

However anytime I wish to ruffle a few feathers, I will boyo. Noseall, (posted from sunny Staffordshire, in a migrant free village.)

;)

However anytime I wish to ruffle a few feathers, I will boyo. Noseall, (posted from sunny Staffordshire, in a migrant free village.)

;)
[/quote]You are a card Joseph.

I grew up with migrants Joey as I live in a coal mining town.

I have come across Roma beggars in both London and Dublin.

I have been the victim of a burglary.

I also have an opinion and I can read. I will butt out when I am ready, capiche?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/house-building-in-england-january-to-march-2013

About 120 000 houses built in UK, in 2013.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/27/net-migration-uk-jumps-30-percent

Net migration about 212 000 into UK, p.a.

And your point is, Brigadier?

So have you mistakenly associated immigration with house building? Why?

Why select the years that you did? Is it because it provides some of the lower figures for House building? If so, why?

Because the figures were the closest to the year we are actually in i.e. they are relevant to the here and now.

That, and I actually have a life.
Cin cin :D

'90's done noesall and Norcon's done Red.

Loving it. :LOL: :LOL:
You appear to have the same mindset as Field Marshall Haig, who claimed victory at Passchendale in WW1. (I hope I've spelt that right. :oops: ) It was described later as the most controversial and expensive victory in histoy.

Allow me to explain. But before I do, I ought to warn those with a limited attention span, or a limited ability to assimilate infomation, that this post might be more than the two words that they're capable of understanding. So Norcon, Jockscott and JBR, please go and play with your toys for a little while.

Back to an explanation; Assessing your claim to victory during these interactions, lets think along the lines of tactical and strategic victories. (Ask Brigadier to explain if you don't understand)

Assuming, and it's only your assertion, that Norcon and joe have achieved a tactical victory. What about the strategic level.
What do we have now that may have been disputed before, is the evidence that Norcon is not only a devout racist but he's also using this forum to try to ferment racially motivated violence:
Over half a million in 2011 alone.
The uk is just like a big turd now with flies swarming to get in. Soon be time to start swatting.
Supported by JBR and Whitespirit. (You thanked the poster for his contribution)
And he thinks that others should be banned. :rolleyes:

I'm mystified as to how he can reconcile his fervent racially motivated prejudice and potential for violence with his religious convictions. :eek:
Aaah, of course, he's a fundamentalist! :eek:

What else do we have? Well, we also have posts from Whitespirit, LMB, Jockscott, Brigadier, and maybe others that I've overlooked, who intentionally or un-intentionally make racist comments and support those others who are openly racist. But these posters wilt under fire and keep their metaphorical heads down until they sense perhaps a change in the air and leap up, back into the fray, pretending that they were in the vanguard all the time. :rolleyes: Apologies for the military analogy Brigadier, but your nom-de-plume created the idea.

Then there's the joes of this world. They claim not to be racially motivated and they believe their own claim but that's because they don't understand the concept.

Then there's the JBRs, who like to join in but are simply outclassed, so they slink away and hope no-one has noticed their absence, which they excuse due to boredom. :LOL:

So, on a strategic level, we've exposed the racially motivated posters. So now, how is their opinion of value?

To anyone I've left out, it's either because I've fogotten about you, or you don't deserve a mention or because my comments might sound like patronisation.
I have appreciated the support of those who are prepared to decry racially motivated misbehaviour.

Right, now to homophobic misbehaviour.......... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back