Intergas...but which...

Do the washing machine valves stiffen up? I find if they are not moved often they become useless.

I am currently watching my son build a PC... he is getting stressed because not everything fits perfectly! I am trying to explain to him that nothing ever does and that an onsite engineer's job is to adapt and overcome, rather than bleating about why this and that is shyte!

Yes, the valves could seize up if not exercised but it's better to be looking 'at them' than 'for them'!

Sponsored Links
Apparently he knows more about my boiler experience than I do.
I am sure you know all about Intergas boilers and where every screw is as well, like some mechanics know where all the nuts are in say a Ford engine as they work for a Ford dealer. You could not design a combi, while Bernard probably could. But you know not much at all about the Intergas' direct competitor, which clearly has advantages over your pet boiler. Your total castigation of the Ferroli as a `product`raises alarm bells on your `opinions`. If you are more objective about the competition then people may take you more seriously. You should take that onboard.

Sponsored Links
Yes, the valves could seize up if not exercised but it's better to be looking 'at them' than 'for them'!
I think I would rather fit two quality lever valves and a straight washing machine valve which is left `open` with a cap on. If the washing machine valve seizes up in the open position it does not matter.

I am sure you know all about Intergas boilers and where every screw is as well, like some mechanics know where all the nuts are in say a Ford engine as they work for a Ford dealer. You could not design a combi, while Bernard probably could. But you know not much at all about the Intergas' direct competitor, which clearly has advantages over your pet boiler. Your total castigation of the Ferroli as a `product`raises alarm bells on your `opinions`. If you are more objective about the competition then people may take you more seriously. You should take that onboard.

Obfuscation and bullschit... come on. You show me how my knowledge of other products is limited.

You show me how my knowledge of other products is limited.
It would be far easier for you to show that your knowledge of other products is not limited. ( if indeed it is not limited )
Proving a positive is always better than ( trying to ) prove the opposing negative.

Obfuscation and bullschit... come on. You show me how my knowledge of other products is limited.
Typical response and what I expected. Dan, take onboard what I wrote. Many read these threads who do not contribute. Many search and read them in months to come. Many would be put off from buying an Intergas by your attitude. Get it sorted and be objective.

If a table was put up with the advantages and disadvantages of the Intergas and Ferroli Modena there would be little in it. The Modena has advantages in greater hot water flow and modulates down more which are worth something over the Intergas. The Intergas has the advantage of 20 years behind it, which does mean something. Service and backup? From what I hear and read, Intergas is no better than Ferroli. I know you think otherwise. Maybe Intergas have their act together more these days.

Get it sorted and be objective.

Who are you to be giving me orders?

Many read these threads who do not contribute.

I know. I have many as customers. They enjoy the hustle and bustle and have some very amusing thoughts on some of the idiot Googleers that try and out argue those that do this kind of thing for a living.

Now - are you going to back up to assertions on my experience and knowledge of products outside the Intergas range?

Come on, why doesn't the same process work on a stainless steel tube ( Ferroli ) as it does on a copper tube ( Intergas ).
Good point, selecting / formulating a de-scaling fluid for stainless steel pipe work is much easier than selecting / formulating a de-scaling fluid for copper pipe work. ( CIP in the food industry experience )

http://www.chemisphereuk.com/products/?category=24

Is it parallel pass?
Agree that with parallel pass one tube may get de-scaled and then the fluid takes that route and the other parallel tube does not get adequate flow of de-scaling fluid.

But, scale is the leak of a Ferrolli's problems.
Nice pun

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back