Intergas Eco RF vs HRE

Sponsored Links
Currently low pressure doesn't cause an automatic notification, ~~~~~ i have requested that be added.
Should not be necessary on a new install, but could be essential when a system is upgraded (?) from vented to non vented.

she refused to go to the loft
One reason for not fitting boilers in lofts. But with modern "compact" houses there may be no other option given the lack of space.

Sponsored Links
Good to know IG are catching up and claiming they're the first.

Yes you can be notified remotely then re-pressurise a heating system without a filling loop and comply with the regs. If you have a boiler and control system capable of doing it of course.

Apart from that Dan and Intergas are correct.

I should stay away from this forum and facebook when tired, I can't stop being picky

Yes you can be notified remotely then re-pressurise a heating system without a filling loop and comply with the regs. If you have a boiler and control system capable of doing it of course.

Are you talking automatically topping up a domestic boiler? I suppose one could fit a PU, might stretch your average HA's budget though :D

Interesting, how are they catching up, where did they claim to be the first, who beat them and when did they do it?

There is no other system that can generate audit trails or data that enable actions to be made on concrete facts surrounding performance and usage

Are you talking automatically topping up a domestic boiler? I suppose one could fit a PU, might stretch your average HA's budget though :D

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/intergas-eco-rf-vs-hre.490416/#ixzz4vPyfHOXy

No, press a button after being notified of a low pressure. I would call it semi auto. After the notification the user can remotely top up from the room stat (although that could be done at a central point I don't see that happening for a while)

There is no other system that can generate audit trails or data that enable actions to be made on concrete facts surrounding performance and usage

Sorry that didn't answer most of my questions.

What are Intergas çatching up' with?
Who beat them there?
Where have they claimed to be the first people to do whatever it is you're talking about?
How long have the competition been able to do it?

Sorry that didn't answer most of my questions.

What are Intergas çatching up' with?
Who beat them there?
Where have they claimed to be the first people to do whatever it is you're talking about?
How long have the competition been able to do it?

I'm sorry that doesn't answer your questions Razor. I made a flippant remark, a sarcastic backhanded compliment based upon my own prejudices and fatigue which I also regret and retract it. Although this is not uncommon on forums I shouldn't be the one to be doing it. I hope you can make an allowance for me in this instance.

I'm sorry that doesn't answer your questions Razor. I made a flippant remark, a sarcastic backhanded compliment based upon my own prejudices and fatigue which I also regret and retract it. Although this is not uncommon on forums I shouldn't be the one to be doing it. I hope you can make an allowance for me in this instance.

I’d like one day to meet up and have a chat, no doubt I’d say things you’d disagree with and vice versa but it’d be good to clear the air.

10 year warranty and rf is the main difference. The engineer can also remote monitor the health of the boiler remotely, but he sounds a bit of a luddite.
Is the 10 year guarantee valid if any GasSafe man fits these combis? A neighbour is wanting to change her troublesome 15 year old Potterton combi, however is leaning towards 10 year guarantees. It needs a wireless thermostat, with the RF having this integral that is an advantage. The RF I believe only works seamlessly with a Honeywell wireless stat. Also is the Smart Phone control function built into this model, or is that extra?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back