Internet Forums..

What have they replaced? There are people on here with ten, twenty THOUSAND posts...

What would they be doing with their time before the WWW?

Well I have over 40,000 posts.

The answer is that I was working for the BBC and far too busy to post on forums!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Speaking over the garden fence,,, Probably
Very true, I'm not sure if all these technology is a good idea, in my childhood days, we were out playing, talking to neighbours and most people down my street but now they're inside with no communication which have changed people attitude now. The other day I saw a mother picking up her kids and the kids was talking to her most of the time what they did at school and she wasn't listening because she was too busy doing Facebook on her mobile phone, I'm seeing this all the time, a real shame. Everywhere you go now, you will always find someone with mobile chatting away, why is it so important? A lot of it, is time wasting!

imamartian said:
so maybe before soaps..... what did we do of an evening?

We went to bed early. :D :D :D No, seriously, we kids got sent to bed at the ridiculously early time of 8pm. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So the more pertinent question would be, when we woke up at about 6am - as I invariably did - what did we do for the next two hours? If it was light enough at that time in the morning, I sat on the edge of the bed and read a book on the windowsill. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back