How often do you contribute to internet forums?

Sponsored Links
T`was irony :) Well I`ve `ad me snap +and put me coite on so I`m off to **** in tanks or on people:cool:

JulieL said:
Do any of you feel that internet forums sometimes take over your life?
How long do you spend on them?
Do you ever loose track of time when posting?
Do your partners complain if you're on too long?

Well, it doesn't take over my life (yet). 'Subscribe' (is that the right word?) to four or them now, DIY-not still my favorite. Other forums lack most of the (normally) humour you can find here or aren't as well lay-out (on one new post end up at the bottom of the list, then on top, then agin somewhere in the middle, people post new post on old topics etc).

My partner only complains if he thinks my advice is not completely correct or if I missed out something. Telling him to post himself than doesn't help, he's computer-shy ;)

Oh, and when an email comes from DIY-not 9 out of the 10 times I immediately have a look, don't you :LOL:

And yes, I do have to edit my post regular right after posting because of typo's, grammar mistakes etc. Spell Check does not always help I'm afraid.

there 4 other sites I visit regular , 2 are cracker /download places
the other is a Blackhat tech/proggie/guides site ,My fav is a Webmaster Greyhat private forum /proggie/guides /advice /dumps ..

but I like here too just for the craic ,lol

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
And yes, I do have to edit my post regular right after posting because of typo's, grammar mistakes etc. Spell Check does not always help I'm afraid.

Well, until we are all fluent in dutch we'll forgive you!

I had a look at other fora, they seemed to be far more into making DIYers feel humiliated than actually helping.

Hey, what was that forum where some people were slating DIYnot a while back? Someone put a link here. They actually personally insulted some of our regulars.

Moz said:
the other is a Blackhat tech/proggie/guides site ,

You need this hat... Naughty.

Join the light side... put your coding to use for the good of mankind!

WoodYouLike said:
Other forums lack most of the (normally) humour you can find here or aren't as well lay-out (on one new post end up at the bottom of the list, then on top, then agin somewhere in the middle, people post new post on old topics etc).

That's Ebuild I was talking about :evil: :evil:

AdamW
I like the sith side .... *shrugs *

+
you get some classic gossip an fun ****takes on major blue chip sites

lol coding,...... I forget my atm number ...hmm ... an its not by the number crunching that certain proggies do /use up at card logins ..lol ;)

I have always wanted to be on the edge an dice with it ...

being here was the ultimate thrill posting an reading the replies ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back