iPAD

iPad is great if you need something to play videos, surf on internet, read emails, make some basic changes in document. it is not a middle step in between phone and computer if you appreciate something like that. easy to use, very intuitive, and long battery lasting.

Sponsored Links
The only compelling reason, offered by a client for buying one was the fact that you can lay it (ie tablets) on its back, enabling others around a table to see what you want them to see on the screen (albeit upside down....).

Personally I don't want to pay £700 for something more limited than a crappy £200 netbook.

Different strokes I guess. i do suspect that most people that love their product (whatever that might be) have never tried the alternatives.

Don't forget that mid 2012 Windows 8 will be available, sporting the Metro interface for both PCs and tablets. I'd expect that the ecosystem will be less locked down than that of iOS. Hopefully with better prices and hardware choices. Sadly though, the now depreciated Flash mobile will not be supported by w8 (or any other OS) however W8 will continue to support flash via internet explorer 10 http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/calm-down-windows-8-does-support-flash/14834

Just another useless gimmick for the gullible which will be filling up landfill sites in a few years.

Sponsored Links
Just another useless gimmick for the gullible which will be filling up landfill sites in a few years.

Ahhh... but Jobs would have us believe that they will be slowly releasing their "magic" into the landfill soil. In years to come those landfill sites will be the most valuable real estate in the world...

And anyway, Jobs died for our sins, so it is ok to fill as many landfill sites as we see fit to.

Back