Irony

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Found some footage of protests. The protesters made this sign, but obviously couldn't see the irony!

upload_2020-6-16_12-1-21.png

I'd like to know what small dick energy is.

Unless it's a short fellow called Richard who has had his Weetabix...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I suspect my post has been removed for excessive use of the term Richard.

But if you Google the term you can see that big Richard energy is a good thing. So small Richard energy is bad. Which means the placard isn't using any irony, but this thread might qualify as ironic, at least in an Alanis Morrisette sense

I suspect my post has been removed for excessive use of the term Richard.

But if you Google the term you can see that big Richard energy is a good thing. So small Richard energy is bad. Which means the placard isn't using any irony, but this thread might qualify as ironic, at least in an Alanis Morrisette sense
Why is a smaller amount of energy a bad thing? With so called global warming, less energy is better.

Why is a smaller amount of energy a bad thing? With so called global warming, less energy is better.
It's not less energy, it's small Richard energy. Which is not a good form of energy, obviously!

I suppose "assertive" and alpha male/female are probably beyond the vocabulary of those who use a phrase that almost no one has ever heard of.

I suppose "assertive" and alpha male/female are probably beyond the vocabulary of those who use a phrase that almost no one has ever heard of.
Its an age group thing, I'm guessing you're not an Ariana Grande fan.

It's not less energy, it's small Richard energy. Which is not a good form of energy, obviously!

Would Dick using less energy mean you lasting longer.... Rather than wap bam boogie... How was that for you....

Sponsored Links
Back