is it time to abandon the uk

It was the weather I liked least in Oz.

Sponsored Links
I'm quite dark skinned. I just don't like sweating all day.

Sponsored Links
It was the weather I liked least in Oz.

Same here, used to dread the summer, winters were quite pleasant though, my workmates thought I was mad wearing shorts and shirtsleeves all year apart from the few really cold days

Australia is ok, but I prefer the UK

Note to self

dont move to rural france as it likely full of racist of brits from the diy forum probably banging on about foreigners in a FOREIGN country

ex pats are probably the most annoying people you will ever meet

It seems strange that many people say they are fed up with this country, taxes, the climate etc etc, and want to leave....

When there are so many people wanting to live here, and take extreme measures to attempt to do so..

It seems strange that many people say they are fed up with this country, taxes, the climate etc etc, and want to leave....

When there are so many people wanting to live here, and take extreme measures to attempt to do so..
And why might that be??

Benefits good
jobs? i don't think so. The very idea of it makes some lose the plot.

From what you read in the paper, to the actual reality seems a million miles apart?

What is YOUR idea of a LEGAL immigrant seeking housing and support in a foreign country? When that person fled a country at the risk of being raped or killed? I suppose if the tables were turned, you would like to be raped? by several soldiers, on a daily basis? Up the bum? As you are so ignorant.

LEGAL immigrants are given food vouchers, to redeem for food..they are given minimal housing. But people like you are ignorant, and can't see or justify the difference between ILLEGAL IMIGRANTS....and LEGAL Immigrants....

Next time you go for an Indian/Chinese/Thai meal....ask, how many of the staff have a British passport...

But by far...the MOST illegal immigrants are Australian....bar work, exceeded their visa.

You want to get your facts right. Are YOU legally in the UK?

I've just returned from a week in Lanzarote, got talking to some of the British staff in the bars, some around my age, asking some questions about the practicalities. Sounds like the money is good, the weather is some of the hottest in the world, plenty of (waiter service) bars and eateries and shops, everyone is dead friendly, no antisocial behaviour, nice rental accomodation and fairly cheap houses if you wanted to buy, regular 4 hour flights to the UK.

Who wouldnt want this over cloud and drizzle, low paid work, queueing at an understaffed bar, fast food culture, unfriendly service (everywhere), antisocial behaviour everywhere, overpriced property.

I have thought about it, and would love to move there, but wouldnt want to be away from family.

Sponsored Links
Back