Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it to early to put the Christmas decs up? Thinking about putting up all my Christmas decs including the 7ft Christmas tree outside the front with flashing blue lights.

Regards.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is it to early to put the Christmas decs up? Thinking about putting up all my Christmas decs including the 7ft Christmas tree outside the front with flashing blue lights.

Regards.

Well Lidl have mince pies and gluwein.

Go for it

We want pics (y)

Put them up and post a picture, lets face it your neighbors already think you're a nutter.

Andy

looking forward to Christmas, maybe just maybe Newcastle will have actually won a game by then (maybe)

You need a break from that council estate of yours boyo and get out and see some of the world. Poor old bu££er
Now I have retired I no longer have to go to council estates or work in doss houses for the lazy & feckless (all races & religion) . Couldn't care less what they do inside their homes, outside should be tasteful if they decorate it, and lets face it, that isn't usually the case.
September is way too early anyway, as is October & November, they come down 12 days later, 12 days before to put them up should be the EARLIEST!

Deck%2Bthe%2BHalls%2B-%2BMovie%2BPoster%2B%2528Crop%2529.png

My partner likes the decs up beginning of dec, far too early. Last year I redecorated the lounge to stop my better half putting up the decs too early. I finished decorating 3 days before Xmas, timed perfectly. I was called a few rude names but well worth it!

I have a "Bah humbug " black & white Santa style hat that I take great pleasure in wearing around Christmas, many people ask where they can get one from(mostly men).
The fun has gone from Christmas, years ago you'd go down the pub Christmas Eve, then last orders at 10.30, home & then nothing opened until Boxing Day at the earliest.You played proper games-Monopoly, Cluedo , Twister (great after a few sherry's), "The Great Escape" "Sound of Music" "Wizard Of Oz" to watch on TV,Noels Christmas Presents, and now what? Shoite Shoite Shoite FECKING SHOITE on TV. At least the pubs are open all Christmas (thank god).

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back