My Outside Christmas Lights (2008)

No, no, I'm not that way inclined...I never expose my glands outside.

Sponsored Links
Hi mdb,

Lights look good but where are the LED diamonds?

Also why is the socket crammed under the eaves, the way the arctic flex loops up to it looks very unsightly. Would look far better if the socket was fixed to the wall with the flex glanded in through the bottom.

All the best
Dan

Hi mdb,

Lights look good but where are the LED diamonds?

I did not put them up, as I was not able to get a potted christmas tree this year.

Also why is the socket crammed under the eaves, the way the arctic flex loops up to it looks very unsightly. Would look far better if the socket was fixed to the wall with the flex glanded in through the bottom.

All the best
Dan

I did try to put socket the socket on the wall, but the wall is s**t so the socket was not fixing in probary

Sponsored Links
Shame about the tree, im sure it would have looked nice.

Hmm you could have drilled the brick like you have done for the clips and not the mortar, ah well its done now and you have to look at it every day not me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back