absolutely not, I never hide

I'm totally transparent in who I am, it must be in my profile

to say more would be advertising,

I'm hardly unknown here, you could be unique in not knowing who I am

not that it's really important

Sponsored Links
in my field, I'm as good as it gets

As for CORGIs I find it difficult to take them seriously

what is your field.presumably electronics.so by your statement you must be a proven proffesor

no. you suggest your the best. not yet seen any formal written proof of this.My brother designs electronic circuitry for major companies like mercedes, and the government.Now he has certs and letters galore to show his quals.what have you got to justify your statement.

Sooey - you'll be slow so be aware of which jobs that's going to be a problem on. This one won't be too bad - you can put the boiler in, the new gas pipe, even the trv's and you haven't disturbed his existing system. Then you can disable the heating and he still hasn't lost HW if there's an immersion. Then getting the tanks and old boiler out can wait too.
So if the job takes you into the weekend or second week, it isn't a disaster. If you look back at a job you've just done for the first time you'll often see how you could take a load of time off it next time. Tell him you're a perfectionist and it isn't costing him extra and he'll keep making you tea. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back