is this normal for new boilers?

Yes it sounds pretty normal, loads of houses have external gas runs, cos they all want a big combi which needs a big gas pipe and they don't want to lift up carpets.

what kind of boiler Doesn't need a big gas pipe?

Sponsored Links
Heat only boilers are generally smaller than combis and as such often don't need such a big gas pipe

Sponsored Links
The back boilers in the airing cupboard I keep getting shown don't seem to need any gas supply

Now that more people are fitting laminate flooring external pipe runs are quite common. When the copper pipe weathers in a bit it's not as noticable.

Hope there's no ****** on here tonight, they'll be round tonight ;)

Hope there's no ****** on here tonight, they'll be round tonight ;)

actually thats a thought i know people who have had their gates nicked!

so some nice copper tubing might attract some low life

All the BG vans ina 10mile radius from has had the pipe nicked from the racks, most inconvenient.

in the current climate i wish all i had to worry about was next doors gas pipe, who gives a ****

in the current climate i wish all i had to worry about was next doors gas pipe, who gives a ****
Your being deliberately thick and if u read the post properly u would
realise it was more about how tacky an installation can look and if.
this was the way jobs generally are done now.
Current climate or not when you r spending lots of money on
A job who wants it to look bad.
Maybe u should have read the title of the post and some of the posts before posting

Your being deliberately thick and if u read the post properly u would
realise it was more about how tacky an installation can look and if.
this was the way jobs generally are done now.
Current climate or not when you r spending lots of money on
A job who wants it to look bad.
Maybe u should have read the title of the post and some of the posts before posting

Yea I tend not to give a **** either, it's a gas and condensate pipe, get over it, jeeeeeeeeez, we have massive women in tracky botoms bending over food counters country wide with their bellies hanging out, and a tramp stamp on there MAHOOOOOSIVE arse crack, balling at the kids, WAAAAAAAAAYNE WAAAAAAAAAYNE, LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE, and your worried about your neighbours pipework, what happened to train spotting :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back