Is viessmann really worth that much more ?

flip a coin time, warranties look great on both (5 years) but Intergas also offer 10 years on HExchanger.
Both HE made of stainless so be surprised if either fail.

Atag ECX is sold by Atag commercial (split company now so it Atag commercial doing the A series not the ic series) ATAG is the slightly more efficient and says better flow rates + they are based 15 miles from where I live. I called them and they hold stock for all boilers, next day if necessary.

Price wise theres £85 in it (in favour of ATAG) both include flue bundles. I don't think I need the RF module side of the Intergas.
I was slightly Atag just because of efficiency, both great boilers, both great price, flip a coin. Which is easier to install (replacing heat only)

thanks again for the input from everyone, one or other will be ordered later today :)
PG

Off to practice for the cup ****ing championship

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
10years parts and labour on the eco rf.

I would say when fitted by a platinum p5 installer, but im sure I read something somewhere where a customer registered boiler themselves and still got the 10 years.

Yes it is by platinum installer to qualify.

The intergas shows 26.6kw, the atag 30.9kw in my plumb catalogue so it's the atag for extra oomph. I'm happy enough ssteel will outlast the other components. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back