Islam

Sponsored Links
an agreed belief/religious structure
Except that you chose to limit it to only two of the available belief/religious structures
Actually, in my op I mentioned only one you tedious and unimaginative pedant :rolleyes: . Only a bore such as you would be unable to extrapolate to the more diverse argument. So, with that in mind, why don't you sod off out of this thread and keep to your boring and boorish quoting of random newspaper articles that you enjoy reading, in spite of them having been written by lying hacks. :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you under the mistaken impression that there is only one version of Islam?

Apparently you are.

Are you under the mistaken impression that there is only one version of Islam?

Apparently you are.

Numerous Muslim sects.

Only one Mohamed, one Allah and one Quran so only one version of Islam.

Sponsored Links
To be fair and honest, there are several versions of islam: sunny and s h i t e (like the variations in our climate!) being two that I know about.

Similarly with Christianity: Roman Catholic, Church of England, Lutherism, Calvinism, etc.

I see JD has removed my post which demonstrates his silliness beyond any reasonable doubt. I guess he's simply incapable of apologising for getting it wrong, so has to resort to abusing his authority instead to cover up his tracks. :rolleyes:

an agreed belief/religious structure
Except that you chose to limit it to only two of the available belief/religious structures
JD - you need to remove this stupid comment of yours too, since we've clearly shown the error of your thinking in subsequent posts which you've removed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cowardly and pathetic.

Thankfully, he hasn't got round to removing mine yet! It'll probably be gone next time I look.

What makes it completely reprehensible is that there wasn't even a hint of abusive language used. Just a simple statement of facts. The fella's a coward.

John finds facts inconvenient. If he can't try to win by making up some "facts", he'll erase someone else's.

He does for truth and reasoned debate what the ROP do for civilisation. I'm just glad he's on their side.

John finds facts inconvenient. If he can't try to win by making up some "facts", he'll erase someone else's..
Indeed. And with no sense of shame nor irony he has the gall to bleat on about newspaper reporters making things up even though he has no proof of this being the case.

John finds facts inconvenient. If he can't try to win by making up some "facts", he'll erase someone else's.

He does for truth and reasoned debate what the ROP do for civilisation. I'm just glad he's on their side.

:mrgreen: :LOL: :mrgreen: :LOL:

Indeed. And with no sense of shame nor irony he has the gall to bleat on about newspaper reporters making things up even though he has no proof of this being the case.

No doubt the irony that he has spent all week quoting these very same newspapers in his bizarre thread-fest would go right over his head. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back