Should we ignore reality?

All right, I will come clean; I only said that to see if you were paying attention.
A bit of a Lochte type apology. or should that be a spuey type apology?
You want us to believe that you never meant to state a blatant racially motivated untruth?
Yet you have the audacity to claim, it was just a test.
You still haven't retracted your comment!
Every Muslim believes in these things. They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.

Edit: I'm ready too.

Sponsored Links
All right, I will come clean; I only said that to see if you were paying attention.
A bit of a Lochte type apology. or should that be a spuey type apology?
You want us to believe that you never meant to state a blatant racially motivated untruth?
Yet you have the audacity to claim, it was just a test.
You still haven't retracted your comment!
Every Muslim believes in these things. They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.

That’s a revelation from you two and I might say a bit of a shock after all this time of asking.

I’ll need to have a lie down first (get some outside jobs done while we have the weather).

I’ll be back!

I’ll need to have a lie down first
Is that your first question? :rolleyes:

Take your time, as you can multitask, I assume you've gone to lie down, wash the car, lie down, dig the garden, lie down, mow the lawn, lie down, paint the fence, lie down, walk the dog, lie down, lay the patio, lie down, clean the windows, lie down, re-render the house, and no doubt you'll be needing a lie down after that.
Perhaps you'll be back in a few minutes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
"A tumbleweed emoticon"
You'll never get any sense out of DIM, Mitch.

I was rather hoping Himmi would admit to being an Islamist then I'd understand the reason for his mission. This is not aimed at anyone on this forum but I do understand how constant reference to immigration and Muslim atrocities would wear thin if you were a peace loving muslim (as 90%+are) or if your wife was of colour/an immigrant. I think if for example somebody just said "look I'm a muslim immigrant, I'm a nice guy, this **** ****es me off" people would be more considerate in their approach. Just sayin.

Sponsored Links
. This is not aimed at anyone on this forum but I do understand how constant reference to immigration and Muslim atrocities would wear thin if you were a peace loving muslim
F'knell mate, the constant barrage of hoax vid's and made up clap-trap would try the patience of the Klan!

I think if for example somebody just said "look I'm a muslim immigrant, I'm a nice guy, this **** ****es me off" people would be more considerate in their approach. Just sayin.
I've no doubt they might say that if they really trusted you but they are under the thumb from what I would term the 'gangster element' of their community. No different than the Krays or Capone, for example.

They are not able to stand on the street corner and denounce Choudary and his cohorts, are they?
Even some - most? - of the baying mobs in the videos may only be doing it because they can't be seen not to be helping.

I presume they get into trouble if they don't go to prayers enough or were heard voicing dissenting views and we all know what that 'trouble' might be.

All religion is complete bolox believed by feeble minded people who need an invisible friend to make their life happier and more fullfilled.sad but true.Some even kill since their holy book interpretation tells them too...etc etc.....utter utter crap...thankyou for Richard Dawkin.

I've no doubt they might say that if they really trusted you but they are under the thumb from what I would term the 'gangster element' of their community. No different than the Krays or Capone, for example.
You now propound that Muslims don't have a freedom of choice, that they can't choose for themselves how to live their lives.
You argue that you're not a racist ( on the very feeble excuse that islamophobia is not racism) and you come out with such indescribable claptrap as this.

You couldn't make it up, but you just did. :rolleyes:

All religion is complete bolox believed by feeble minded people who need an invisible friend to make their life happier and more fullfilled.sad but true.Some even kill since their holy book interpretation tells them too...etc etc.....utter utter crap...thankyou for Richard Dawkin.
Yes, but even "feeble minded" individuals have the acumen to train as an airline pilot and drive a plane into a skyscraper.
Doesn't sound feeble to me.

Yes, but even "feeble minded" individuals have the acumen to train as an airline pilot and drive a plane into a skyscraper.
Doesn't sound feeble to me.

Wow. How do you "find it"? Strong minded? Powerful? To me it's about as brainless as it gets, feeble minded is an understatement....killing yourself and thousands of innocent civvies. Pitifully unminded deadhead zero perhaps. They didn't do it cos they are thoughtful clever types. They did it because they took a backwards religion seriously.

The planning and intracasies and time involved with what happened regards the twin towers is bizarre. The people concerned went to enormous lengths to make a statement, mind boggling really.
Just earning a co-pilots licence takes a lot of dedication, but to do it knowing you will end up dead at the end of it takes a psychopathic amount of effort.
It's not like they loaded a truck full of explosives and drove it into a building. What they did was totally unexpected and rightly so.

Sponsored Links
Back