Should we ignore reality?

Watch it if you dare, you might learn something!
I've learned a lot already. Muslims and dark people are the bad guys and all white people are the good guys. And Spuey is actually working for the LWR. He must be!
You really are a t*t, still trying to make it about race.
Get this into your head dumbo, if muslim immigrants to this country were willing to forego that ridiculous, barbaric religion and become apostates, I would have absolutely no problem with them, wherever they come from. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
However, he criticises the term Islamophobia which, according to him, is a muzzle on free speech and deployed as a shield against genuine criticism.
He is undoubtedly correct and I have been saying the same but some - even on here - will not accept the true meaning of words and continue to peddle the false labels yet deny their intentions.

It's a known fact that the Chinese and Russian governments employ people to prowl internet discussion forums disseminating their propaganda.
I doubt very much if the UK, American and other western governments are very far behind them.
A prick like worm tongue has to be a prime suspect for that kind of role, I wonder how many other forums he's on.

Sponsored Links
I was driving home from work yesterday and I noticed a black man standing in a garden. Very out of place I thought. If it had been a rhino running loose I might have been less surprised.
I was telling the south African guy I'm working along side and he replied in his strong SA accent..
"yaaa those black barstewards are every where now".

Last edited:
Not sure which way you intended the comment to be taken but -

I don't think too much credence should be given to white South Africans on these matters.

Watch it if you dare, you might learn something!
I've learned a lot already. Muslims and dark people are the bad guys and all white people are the good guys. And Spuey is actually working for the LWR. He must be!
You really are a t*t, still trying to make it about race.
Get this into your head dumbo, if muslim immigrants to this country were willing to forego that ridiculous, barbaric religion and become apostates, I would have absolutely no problem with them, wherever they come from. :rolleyes:
I should qualify that statement, I would still have one problem at the moment, sheer numbers. I would like the UK to stay reasonably recognisable as the country I grew up in, I've said that before and I don't think that's too unreasonable a wish.
This is yet another worrying news item.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/703853/migration-babies-ONS-Government-Theresa-May

if muslim immigrants to this country were willing to forego that ridiculous, barbaric religion and become apostates, I would have absolutely no problem with them, wherever they come from. :rolleyes:
But you'd still be homophobic and racist.
It's not just Muslims with you, it's been proven that you can recognise the objects of your bigotry on sight, gays, gypsies, etc.
It's been proven that you use racist terms to describe people.
In fact your powers of perception reach across social media to use homophobic terms against others as though it's an insult.

Spuey's tirade against Muslims has been going for a long time. He's not likely to change anytime soon.
This one is from 2011:
In this day and age Islam produces more murderous fanatical lunatics than any other religion I can think of.
Another from 2011:
Islam eh, now they're proper loonies,

Last edited:
Wow, another anti-Muslim thread from the handful.

Who could have expected that?

Not every Muslim wants to hack the infidel's head off you know.
Most do hold radical views though (see 2:20 onwards):

One of the panellists said the answer is very simple, Islam is the truth, and Christianity and Judaism are not the truth.

Every Muslim believes in these things. They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.

No one in the audience classed themselves as extreme Muslims!

Is this not more like the truth?

Is Ayaan Hirsi Ali the voice of reason?

BTW, only rational people need take part in this discussion.

if muslim immigrants to this country were willing to forego that ridiculous, barbaric religion and become apostates, I would have absolutely no problem with them, wherever they come from. :rolleyes:
But you'd still be homophobic and racist.
It's not just Muslims with you, it's been proven that you can recognise the objects of your bigotry on sight, gays, gypsies, etc.
It's been proven that you use racist terms to describe people.
In fact your powers of perception reach across social media to use homophobic terms against others as though it's an insult.

Spuey's tirade against Muslims has been going for a long time. He's not likely to change anytime soon.
This one is from 2011:
In this day and age Islam produces more murderous fanatical lunatics than any other religion I can think of.
Another from 2011:
Islam eh, now they're proper loonies,

Are you trying to get another thread that you don't like removed?

Sponsored Links
Back