Should we ignore reality?

DRM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I found this video a while back and started to watch it, but I was interrupted at the time, so I only saw the beginning.

I have just rediscovered it and decided to continue watching it through to the end.

It is a long clip so it might put viewers off, but I am glad that I persevered. I found it very enlightening.

Douglas Murray makes some good points 25 minutes in, if you want to start there, but I recommend that it is watched from the beginning.

One very good point he made was the fact that Islamic scholars refuse to debate the contents of the Koran with non-believers.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali also talks a lot of sense; she grew up as a Muslim and left Islam because she couldn’t hide away from the blemishes. She said that she didn’t think that we would ever be able to address this issue if we systematically refuse to ignore the flaws of Islam. She has to be protected because she is an apostate.

Followers of the Islamic faith are not willing to contextualise the Koran; they would rather follow their faith blindly.

They discuss the gender gap and this another area where Islam fails miserably. The Islamic supporters were told that they are deniers and they had no valid argument to this, in fact, they were ludicrous.

Sharia courts in the UK were also discussed and how they discriminate against women.

Fatwa’s were well and truly nailed. Not only has Douglas Murray been threatened, but also Maajid Nawaz admitted that he has been also been threatened for his mild criticisms of Islam.

The chairman said that he would love to hear from members of the Muslim community, those that responded demonstrated their ignorance of their faith.

There was a good laugh from the final speaker at the end.

I could go on, but if you watch this, you will find it very educational.

The best YouTube video I have seen on this topic so far.

Sponsored Links
Nothing will or can be done as long as we - everyone with a vested interest in population control - continue with the flawed fundamental premise that all religious beliefs must be respected - no matter how outrageous.

This is one of the fundamental principles of the American constitution and they are almost as fanatical about it as the islamists are about theirs.
Can we/they get the Americans to give up their guns? What chance do we have with maniacal terrorists?

The video header states - Muslims Fail to Prove Islam is a Religion of Peace in Debate

Why would you need to watch an hour and a half video to know Islam is a is not a religion of peace.

The video header states - Muslims Fail to Prove Islam is a Religion of Peace in Debate

Why would you need to watch an hour and a half video to know Islam is a is not a religion of peace.

That’s what I thought initially, but having watched it, I found it riveting.

Sponsored Links
Nothing will or can be done as long as we - everyone with a vested interest in population control - continue with the flawed fundamental premise that all religious beliefs must be respected - no matter how outrageous.

This is one of the fundamental principles of the American constitution and they are almost as fanatical about it as the islamists are about theirs.
Can we/they get the Americans to give up their guns? What chance do we have with maniacal terrorists?

It seems Maajid Nawaz was an Islamic Extremist and claims to have been reformed during his prison term in Egypt, but he still believes in Islam. However, he criticises the term Islamophobia which, according to him, is a muzzle on free speech and deployed as a shield against genuine criticism.

Therefore, he is not all bad.

However, he criticises the term Islamophobia which, according to him, is a muzzle on free speech and deployed as a shield against genuine criticism.
He is undoubtedly correct and I have been saying the same but some - even on here - will not accept the true meaning of words and continue to peddle the false labels yet deny their intentions.

Not every Muslim wants to hack the infidel's head off you know.

Most just do much the same things as Christians and nonbelievers.

Watch it if you dare, you might learn something!
I've learned a lot already. Muslims and dark people are the bad guys and all white people are the good guys. And Spuey is actually working for the LWR. He must be!

I wish I knew that for sure, but if they don’t believe in the book that they worship they should revise it and remove all the violence that it contains.

Yes, we know that but they are even more threatened than the rest of us.

Something must be done to change the thought process which allows these ludicrous beliefs to have any credibility and influence.

Watch it if you dare, you might learn something!
I've learned a lot already. Muslims and dark people are the bad guys and all white people are the good guys. And Spuey is actually working for the LWR. He must be!

How many dark people (panelists) are there in that video?

Christians are being persecuted all across north Africa. In England not that many follow Christianity anymore.
So something has to fill the void. If you take away one element another fills its place.

Sponsored Links
Back