Israel..wouldn't we do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No answer then? :rolleyes:
Hmm...

one minute you accuse someone of 'googling', and then it's an accusation of 'no answer'...

I note you havn't answered the charge of racism - because that is what you have accused me of, and yet you won't back it up...

now where have i seen that before... ;)

yet another terrorist apologist is shown up for what he/she is... :rolleyes:

ellal wrote

Unfortunately, Israel has been the main aggressor for several years now, and that's why I condemn them!

No answer then? :rolleyes:

I don't know for sure what "main aggressor" means.

If you mean "who fired the greatest number of shells and rockets" - Israel

If you mean "who bombed the most civilians" - Israel

If you mean "Who killed the most people" - Israel

If you mean "Who performed the largest, longest-lasting and greatest number of invasions" - Israel

If you mean "who invaded the most territory and build settlements on it" - Israel

If you mean "who killed the most UN observers" - Israel

If you mean "who shoots children for throwing stones at tanks" - Israel

I'm open to hearing other interpretations.

Sponsored Links
Common sense that is what is & has been sadly lacking in ths region since I can remember , & it will continue to be lacking long after we are all dead they all get on my wick , sod the lot of em I say !! you cannot reason with any of these knobhead's waste of time even trying .If they insist on exporting there problem's abroad

Give em all an ultimatum either sort yourselve's out within a given time constraint or suffer the consequence's !!

Give em all an ultimatum either sort yourselve's out within a given time constraint or suffer the consequence's
Make them post their problems on here!

I note you havn't answered the charge of racism - because that is what you have accused me of, and yet you won't back it up...

Yes I called you anti semitic which is my opinion of you.

How's that for backing it up? :rolleyes:

You don't sound like an Israel lover John! :LOL:

I disapprove of violent and wicked acts. This is not based on prejudice in favour of or against any ethnic group. For example, I was not in favour of rounding up Catholics just because most IRA terrorists were/are Catholic. Equally I am not in favour of invading one Arab country just because another, different Arab country has some people in it who commit terrorist acts.

Nor was I in favour of preventing Sinn Fein, or Hamas, or Stern Gang politicians standing for election or entering into negotiations even though they had clear sympathies with terrorist groups.

No, aggressor means the person who started it...which wasn't israel ;)

If i walked up to tyson and punched him, he barely notices and knocks me the f*** out....is he the aggressor? No. the fact that I lose the fight doesn't take away the fact that I started it.

Just quicly skimmed through this topic and it reminds me of the definition of an argument, which I read years ago.

"An argument is a conversation between a group of people, none of whom know what they are talking about."

If i walked up to tyson and punched him, he barely notices and knocks me the f*** out....is he the aggressor
Frank Bruno tried that, so don't go down that road.

No, aggressor means the person who started it...which wasn't israel ;)

If i walked up to tyson and punched him, he barely notices and knocks me the f*** out....is he the aggressor? No. the fact that I lose the fight doesn't take away the fact that I started it.
The trouble with this is that it doesn't take into account why you felt it necessary to lash out in the first place.

Suppose everyone on here hated me (it's hard to imagine, but try :) ). Is it their fault for hating me, or mine for making them hate me?

Just quicly skimmed through this topic and it reminds me of the definition of an argument, which I read years ago.

"An argument is a conversation between a group of people, none of whom know what they are talking about."
For you to jump to this conclusion has a prerequisite that you know for a fact that none know what they are talking about. This can only hold if you have knowledge yourself. Feel free to enlighten us ;)

No, aggressor means the person who started it...which wasn't israel

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's not my fault - he started it

This is an insane and unsupportable argument.

In Northern Ireland, arguments and justifications go back hundreds of years

In the Middle East, they go back thousands of years.

"Your great-grandad killed my great grandad, so now I must kill you, your family, your neighbours, and anyone who happens to walk down the street near your house"

"Your grandad invaded my grandad's farm, and stole it, so now I must steal it back"

"Five thousand years ago, my nomadic ancestors pitched their tents on this piece of land, so now it belongs to me"
-
-
-

p.s. you seem to have forgotten the words for several years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back