Israel..wouldn't we do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellal, what possible phrases or key words do you think would only be specific for one article about the Gaza flotilla boarding and not for any of the other 2000 around?? Why does this matter so much anyway?

The article I posted, atleast dispells your idea that the mavi was attacked first and that is why the people on the other ship didn't fight back.

The article which is now somewhere in the thousands on the net told me that the people on the other boats were already boarded when the violence was going on. Therefore, it is not a far reach to say they were the last boat to be commandeered. It is a far reach to say that the Mavi was attacked and the violence played out on its decks before the other ships were boarded as you are suggesting.

Out of interest why won't you say if you are jewish or not?

Sponsored Links
Now Ellal is entering the shady fantasy world of conspiracy theories. Because that is all this post is. A wild theory , nothing less nothing more.
Unlike others, I can use my browser history... ;)

Something I spotted earlier

After being detained activists had their mobile phones and other forms of communication removed

fantasy world?

so where is the footage from the non-Israeli side, save for a few clips from turkish cameramen?...

please remove your shoe before placing your foot in your mouth.... ;)

Ellal. Please re-read your own post.
Quote " But then do you know what the Israeli's are probably doing right now?

"They'll be removing any incriminating evidence, and maybe planting a few items."

This infers speculation, not fact. The authoritative words being PROBABLY and MAYBE.
Christ you can't even read your own posts nor understand others.

Clutching at straws now are we? Or perhaps removing your own shoe from your own mouth??

Why does this matter so much anyway?
you have spouted a whole load of bullsh*t, and when challenged you have been found wanting...

you have made so many unsubstantiated claims, it's worthwhile to point out here that there is no basis for them - as I said, find your proof and I'll retract...but you won't because you can't !

The article I posted, atleast dispells your idea that the mavi was attacked first and that is why the people on the other ship didn't fight back.
It does no such thing! I posted an alternative, but never claimed it was the 'undisputed' view - you did, and have been proved wrong!

Out of interest why won't you say if you are jewish or not?

Are you gay?...the answer should be is that it's none of my f*cking business, so there's your answer!

mind you, maybe I should be worried that a couple of people are worried about whether I have a f*reskin or not... ;)

(I wonder why the board censors f oreskin?)

Sponsored Links
This infers speculation, not fact. The authoritative words being PROBABLY and MAYBE.
Exactly - I make reasonable assumptions based on historic behaviour, but don't claim them to be factual - have you forgotten the forged passport issue so soon?

Christ you can't even read your own posts nor understand others.
You can't even work out what someone else has written...were I to have claimed this to be absolutely true (which I havn't), I wouldn't have used the words 'probably' and 'maybe'...maybe you ought to learn english!

Clutching at straws now are we? Or perhaps removing your own shoe from your own mouth??
Nope, just thinking you are just about to work out how to fit your other foot in your big gob... ;)

They went there seeking & looking for confrontation , the humanitarian aid was the excuse !!

and are you saying that they were therefore all terrorist supporters?

No I would not say that ?? although many give tacit support to terrorism , or agree with or sympathise with the aim !! than again the definition of a terrorist depend's on which side of the fence you sit on ??

As for the recent event they knew what they were getting into , they knew that the Israli's would intervene , & I suspect that had the Israli's not intervened some would have been dissapointed ! volunteer to putyour self in harm's way do not start gripeing if harm come;s to you !!

Ellal wrote

Unfortunately, Israel has been the main aggressor for several years now, and that's why I condemn them!

Are you sure about that?
You've been listening to too many AL Jazeera broadcasts. :rolleyes:

When you've found that 'original' article that states that all parties agree on the timeline, then I'll retract...

That's actually a very clever way to bolster your argument :eek:
Thank you (I think :D )...It's more about having confidence in my point of view, and also to show that it's important to discriminate between fact and opinion - the OP seems not to understand this...

If I'm proved wrong, then I'm happy to admit it (if shown conclusive proof) because then I'd have learnt something..

Maybe the middle east protagonists should take note!

Ellal wrote

Unfortunately, Israel has been the main aggressor for several years now, and that's why I condemn them!

Are you sure about that?
You've been listening to too many AL Jazeera broadcasts. :rolleyes:
Really?...

Maybe you havn't looked at a wide enough spread of media?

which murdoch paper do you listen to?... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back