Israel..wouldn't we do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The whole region is a waste of space , they will never resolve there differences , ultimately you are dealing with a bunch of knobhead's on all side's , entrenched in there postion !
Humanartarian aid ?? the palestinian leadership have stolen million;s in aid from there own people , srted away in some Swiss bank account !! they have inflicted poverty on there own people , & they in turn voted for it !!

Post up some factual based data then to support your claim big mouth. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The whole region is a waste of space , they will never resolve there differences , ultimately you are dealing with a bunch of knobhead's on all side's , entrenched in there postion !
Humanartarian aid ?? the palestinian leadership have stolen million;s in aid from there own people , srted away in some Swiss bank account !! they have inflicted poverty on there own people , & they in turn voted for it !!
ignoring the txt spk, how is anywhere a 'waste of space'?

Where has Ellal gone?

Ans = Googling "Israeli aggression in the last 7 years".

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ellal";p="1633137 said:
The whole region is a waste of space ,
ignoring the txt spk, how is anywhere a 'waste of space'?

It's a waste of space because it produce's nothing of any importance ,& yet constantly requre's the world's attention both side's are living on hand out's subsidised by other's the E,U has poured million's into palestine after Arafat & his cronie's robbed there own people , any that was used for building was bulldozed by the Israli's & so it go's on !! the Isralli's are susidised by the U.S , in return for what ???

A nuclear outpost that can strike anywhere in the Middle East.

Where has Ellal gone?

Ans = Googling "Israeli aggression in the last 7 years".

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it's ellal actually.... :LOL:

fyi, smart-arse remarks don't actually make you right d*ckhead.. ;)

No answer then. :rolleyes:
You're just another anti semitic knob head imo.
you are entitled to your opinion, but apparently I'm not allowed mine without the usual racist remark...

yeah, you heard me right - calling someone 'anti-semitic' is racist, or didn't you realise that... ;)

it's also the kind of remark that someone makes when they have no contribution to make to a discussion...

feel proud of yourself?

You're just another anti semitic knob head imo.

Sadly, that is a very common, but entirely fallacious, argument.

"I disagree with the actions of the Israeli state as performed by their armed forces"

"You're anti-semitic"

"I disagree with Zionist settlers invading Palestinian land in defiance of UN and nominally Israeli government opposition"

"You're anti-semitic"

"I disagree with the shelling of UN observers by Israeli forces"

"You're anti-semitic"

"I disagree with the shooting of unarmed aid workers"

"You're anti-semitic"

"I disagree with the Israeli army shelling unarmed families having a picnic on a beach"

"You're anti-semitic"

"I disagree with Israeli artillery firing White Phosphorous shells into a UN compound"

"You're anti-semitic"

"I disagree with the Israeli blockade preventing reconstruction of Palestinian sewage works"

"You're anti-semitic"

It is foolish and incorrect to pretend, or to believe, that disapproval of wicked and violent acts is proof of racism.

It is foolish and incorrect to pretend, or to believe, that disapproval of wicked and violent acts is proof of racism.

But will Nordio take note? I fear not, and await his next rant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back