Israel..wouldn't we do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
This would suggest to me that the other ships didn't only comply after seeing what happened to the Mavi like you suggested.

1. it actually says nothing of the sort, you are just supposing it does, as you've 'suggested' here...
2. where is the 'undisputed' claim - I've showed you dissenting versions, so how is this article 'undisputed'?

When you've found that 'original' article that states that all parties agree on the timeline, then I'll retract...

Until then (and it won't happen) stop spouting bullsh*t... ;)

the wyse unit i'm on doesn't do Web history longer than a day.

What the link I posted does show is that the mavi wasn't the reason the other ships gave up without fighting back like you claimed. As at the least it states the mavi wasn't boarded first like you were suggesting.

You seem to be getting a bit desperate ;)

What the link I posted does show is that the mavi wasn't the reason the other ships gave up without fighting back like you claimed. As at the least it states the mavi wasn't boarded first like you were suggesting.

Me getting desperate? Does one desperately sought after article mean it's 'undisputed' when it says nothing of the sort? (why the vancouver sun, you must have been googling for ages :LOL: )

In this thread you made the following comment...

"And lastly, no, the other ships were taken first."

On Wed Jun 02, 2010 at 12:09 pm !

you then went on to say. "..and no, it is not being disputed by either side that the troubles only started on the last ship to be boarded."

On Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm

This was accusation I've pulled you up on, and you are squealing like a stuck pig - it was less than 4 hours ago you idiot, so there's plenty of time left to browse your history... :rolleyes:

Oh, but of course you'll now say you saw this phantom link some time earlier...

keep digging that hole, because you are looking more stupid with every post you make... :LOL:

Sponsored Links

Me getting desperate? Does one desperately sought after article mean it's 'undisputed' when it says nothing of the sort? (why the vancouver sun, you must have been googling for ages :LOL: )

In this thread you made the following comment...

"And lastly, no, the other ships were taken first."

On Wed Jun 02, 2010 at 12:09 pm !

you then went on to say. "..and no, it is not being disputed by either side that the troubles only started on the last ship to be boarded."

On Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm

This was accusation I've pulled you up on, and you are squealing like a stuck pig - it was less than 4 hours ago you idiot, so there's plenty of time left to browse your history... :rolleyes:

Oh, but of course you'll now say you saw this phantom link some time earlier...

keep digging that hole, because you are looking more stupid with every post you make... :LOL:

I typed it 4 hours ago does that mean I have to have read it as I typed it??? I read about it before i started this thread...the article was one of the reasons I started the thread.

And no, the link I posted was the top of the list. "Timeline Gaza Flotilla"

I typed it 4 hours ago does that mean I have to have read it as I typed it??? I read about it before i started this thread...the article was one of the reasons I started the thread.

Yeah, just the 'excuse' I predicted...

So you can't remember any keywords in this article which was of such importance which prompted you to start the thread?

There is no such thing as an undisputed 'timeline', and you know it - here's your hole now...

article-1283066-09D68329000005DC-670_964x494.jpg

I guess you must be. Why else would you be getting all upset over a forum post? :rolleyes:

I guess you must be. Why else would you be getting all upset over a forum post? :rolleyes:
You can guess all you like - but then as I said, it's NOYFB

It's also irrelevant here, but then that is often your style isn't it..

and btw, it's not getting upset - it's just putting the opposing view to another person... I believe you are often on the receiving end of such 'educational' posts yourself... ;)

You are getting upset so it's obviously something personal to you. Why bother? You aint gonna change his mind or he yours.

You are getting upset so it's obviously something personal to you. Why bother? You aint gonna change his mind or he yours.
Did I ask your opinion?

Given you have nothing useful to add here, why don't you trundle off elsewhere and moan about immigration/benefits/global collapse which you seem so good at... ;)

Thanks for the complement. He said I'm good at something. :LOL: :LOL:

I am desperately seeking the news article that said about the order of ships, but that doesn't seem to be the focus in the articles anymore.
Yeah, yeah - heard that all before :LOL: If it ever existed, why didn't you post it since it was apparently a critical point according to you? But It won't have been removed so soon, so may I suggest you look through your browser history since if you've seen it online, it will be there...;)

Aside from that comment what else is it that you don't believe?
Do you really need to ask?

But then do you know what the Israeli's are probably doing right now?

They have the ships out of view, and have imprisoned the people who were on board.

Before they've started to let them go, they will have been confiscating/destroying every camera card, film footage, phone, and any video/audio evidence. They'll be removing any incriminating evidence, and maybe planting a few items...Then they'll invite a very limited investigation into the matter, which will give a vague conclusion, and the murderers will get away with it again..

A bit like what the Met does/tries to do really.... ;)

Now Ellal is entering the shady fantasy world of conspiracy theories. Because that is all this post is. A wild theory , nothing less nothing more.
Unless he has access to secret cctv cameras in the Eastern Mediterranean area ( which I very much doubt)
Next he'll be telling us he has his very own personal military satellite in the area, beaming live images (which he dare not release for fear of being hunted down by Mossad.
WTF call the men in white coats please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back