Job Interview, What Are My Weaknesses?

My weaknesses are s****g sheep and forgetting where I left my blow up doll.

pervert.jpg

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
some of the better interview questions ask for examples.... e.g. can you give an example of when you.... or how you....

quite difficult to waffle your way around this type of question... have a few examples of times you were good, or excelled if you can.

some of the better interview questions ask for examples.... e.g. can you give an example of when you.... or how you....

quite difficult to waffle your way around this type of question... have a few examples of times you were good, or excelled if you can.
Indeed it is. There is also a lot of research on related body language. If you look up towards the right it means you are looking to recall actual experiences, whereas looking up to the left means you are try to work out a plausable lie. Or is it the other way round :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links

Indeed it is. There is also a lot of research on related body language. If you look up towards the right it means you are looking to recall actual experiences, whereas looking up to the left means you are try to work out a plausable lie. Or is it the other way round :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

priceless !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So op, if you intend to tell a complete pack of lies and don't want to be caught out, wear a burkha ;) :D

This will help to disguise your body language at any interview.

islam-burka.jpg
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think asking that original question on a public forum at 7:47 pm the night before your interview may suggest you have a weakness when it comes to planning and organising. HOWEVER, you tell the interviewer/s that you have recognised your weakness and have purchased one of these...

Blue-Croc-2010-Diary-From-The-Scribble-House1.jpg
;)

at the end of the day(apart from its gets dark)your applying for a junior position,you are not fully trained so you will lack knowledge and confidence.

but say you are eager to learn as much as they want to teach,there not stoopid
if you have a good demeanor then that will surely shine through.

anyways GOOD LUCK.

Sponsored Links
Back