Job Interview, What Are My Weaknesses?

pervert.jpg

:LOL:

why does this image give me funny ideas?
it's just not right...

is she 18 yet?

Sponsored Links
I've just got through the 'Kipper' series!!!! :D I like one word per page and plenty of pictures. :D

It's a great series but this one was absolutely NO help when I was trying to navigate a route recently!

51WO0BoqKlL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

My own stupidity knows no lower limits at times... I actually clicked on the "Look Inside" bit on that picture. What a tool :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Answer for the OP... "I can be impatient at times, I like to crack on and get it done. I don't like standing around waiting for stuff or information.."

is a better way to say " I take risks and don't think before I act."

My own stupidity knows no lower limits at times... I actually clicked on the "Look Inside" bit on that picture. What a tool :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:

Answer for the OP... "I can be impatient at times, I like to crack on and get it done. I don't like standing around waiting for stuff or information.."

is a better way to say " I take risks and don't think before I act."
But that could still be construed as him being reckless Col. A dangerous trait!

Certainly could.
Not having the right amount or the wrong information can lead to disastrous results.

Hopefully the op will be sleeping by now and this have his wits about him tomorrow.

If he logs on before the interview tomorrow morning.. how about

"Having thought about this long and hard in preparation for today, my one weakness is not being able to work out a good interview answer to this very question" ;)

why? it doesn't say that he DOESN'T wait for info and stuff, it says that he doesn't like to be doing nothing and that he'd rather be doing something productive..

I suppose he could change the last bit to "I don't like having to wait around for information and parts, I like to have it all available before I start." ?

How about.... 'My biggest weakness is that I haven't got a job but I'm looking to remedy that today!' ;)

I got asked this very question in interview last week; I rolled my eyes, shrugged, and held my hands up, and said is there a correct answer to that?

The answer is "I have many weaknesses, but you would have to ask my wife for examples, as she is always pointing them out to me"....

I didn't get the job, but got the answer to that question, so the Yin meets Yan again. Oh, but I didn't get the £30k a year and company car. DOH.

Hope the OP checks before going for the interview?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's a bit strange that advice is being given by some posters on here who have demonstrated that they have singularly failed to secure a job successfully from their recent interviews :confused:

It's a bit like a couple of England players advising the Spanish team how to win the world cup :rolleyes: Where's their credibility?

Having been on interview panels in the past, I can honestly say that if we had been interviewing a perfect candidate for a job who was giving superb answers but rolled his eyes when we asked him such a potentially "no-win" question, then we would have turned him down immediately. So with respect, op choose your counsel wisely.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's a bit strange that advice is being given by some posters on here who have demonstrated that they have singularly failed to secure a job successfully from their recent interviews :confused:

It's a bit like a couple of England players advising the Spanish team how to win the world cup :rolleyes: Where's their credibility?

well it's better than them being advised by someone who played one good game of football 10 years ago and hasn't played since..
better to get advice from others that have recently played and know all the new rules.. and the tricks that their oponents use..

A good retort, ruined only by the fact that I got my current job after a successful interview less than a year ago. Whereas you... :eek: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back