Joe-90 on Utube?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wanna see a crappy vid? Well it's Joe-90's first attempt with his new web cam - and it's nothing to write home about. However at least (unlike some) I'm willing to give it a go.

In my defence, there isn't a backing track, no effects, no nuffink - just me, my guitar and a webcam.

So it's a bit rough but at least I'm willing to do what megawatt dare not do.

I'll try and post something a bit better later.

It's a Bob Marley song. "Is this love".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e2m3zbhW3w

Sponsored Links
Yeah, sorry I'm not a nine year old boy with glasses.

Sponsored Links
If ever we needed proof that 'Care in the community' isn't working, that video is it. :rolleyes:

Just jesting Joe. If that's really you, every credit mate for putting it up there.

Btw the plastering on your back wall looks a bit rough, looks like a DIY Joe's been at it. I'ld get a decent spread in to give it a skim if I were you. :p

Nice one Joe, d'ya do requests? :LOL: You're voice would suit something like Desperado by the Eagles I reckon. You could dedicate it to Esr... err sorry I mean Megawatt.

give the guy a break, he may love to wind up people, but hes got the balls to do it, when you can sit there and do it then you got rights to say anything.

well done joseph

Nice one Joe, d'ya do requests? :LOL: You're voice would suit something like Desperado by the Eagles I reckon. You could dedicate it to Esr... err sorry I mean Megawatt.

Yes it's one of my personal favs. I'll give it a go later. The problem I have as a builder is that I keep breaking my nails and then I can't use them for about a fortnight. They're just about becoming usable again so I'll do it before I break them again. I'll do it on acoustic.

well thats put a whole new perspective on what people thought about joe, nice one mate, now we wait for megawatt to reply(he wont :LOL: )
Joe have you posted your pic here before? I recognised you from somewhere as soon as I saw the video

Sponsored Links
Back