Joe-90 on Utube?

Sponsored Links
Well joe it would have sounded better if yea had not forgotten to put yea teeth back in.

Sponsored Links
Come on lads be fair he didn't pretend that he was the worlds best guitarist or anything he said he's out of practice and plays for fun these days, at least he had the bottle to make the video and it was ok.

I can't believe that he had the nerve to criticise MW's singing when he knew he was going to post that :eek:

I've news for you Joe, all those people who kept telling you that you could sing were being polite ;)

Guitar wasn't too bad though.

Guitar: 7/10
Gonads: 10/10
Singing: 1/10 for the effort

Just in case you decide to delete the video once the drugs have worn off, I've downloaded it as it'll give Mega the biggest laugh he's had in ages when he gets back :LOL:

You don't look at all like you post BTW :confused:

Joe Joe Joe Joe....!!!!!!!!! all the criticism and sarcastic comments you've made to people and about people on the forum......think I'll give you a bit of your own medicine so here goes... Your room..bleep bleep!! your hair...bleep bleep ! your singing...bleep bleep! your guitar....bleep bleep where do I stop ?

Joe Joe Joe Joe....!!!!!!!!! all the criticism and sarcastic comments you've made to people and about people on the forum......think I'll give you a bit of your own medicine so here goes... Your room..bleep bleep!! your hair...bleep bleep ! your singing...bleep bleep! your guitar....bleep bleep where do I stop ?

You don't - you compete. Let's see YOU do something. (he won't)

Not a bad effort Joe!

I'll admit though.....I dont like the idea having myself on Youtube :( otherwise I would post it on there!

Haven't had time to listen yet but you'll find it far far harder to sit in front of a cheap webcam and get anything right in one take. 8 track decks make life very easy.

Sponsored Links
Back